Achievement Guide and Road Map (includes DLC)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent a lot of time having fun capturing ships, so it doesn't surprise me that my estimate is high. I will lower it down. Thanks!

Edit...okay, so having played through it on the 360, I don't see that it could be done in 35 hours. I think your estimates are off. I played straight through, skipped all cut scenes where that is an option, was about as efficient as you can be and ended up only having to reload a checkpoint a total of two times. I am at 42 hours and I haven't hit level 55 yet or done the Ade DLC.

Sorry for not seeing this reply....maybe you are correct. I have a feeling I went off the xbox tracking time, which seems to be off on most games so maybe it was off on this. I'd actually forgotten I'd made this post, and remembering back 35hrs seems fast.

I think I'd agree with you and reckon my xbox one tracker is off.

Weird, Lab Technician seems to be glitched. Played three games of Game Lab multiplayer public and nothing.

Have you checked to make sure that it did not unlock without notifying you? I had many achievements fail to present a notification toast with this title.

Also, ensure you are playing a complete session from start to finish, not merely joining one midway.

Have you checked to make sure that it did not unlock without notifying you? I had many achievements fail to present a notification toast with this title.

Also, ensure you are playing a complete session from start to finish, not merely joining one midway.

Yeah, it unlocked after about 4 games.

• 4 weeks later...

I am playing through the Black Flag campaign, and really enjoying it. Best AC since II and Brotherhood. Defenitely up there with the best in the series. The graphics are stunning, and sailing around is really fun. They still don't know how to quite get the most of the frame/present day narrative.

The combat in the series seems to have become less fluid from the earlier titles where you could get ridiculous chain sprees though.

• 2 weeks later...
The Sea Legs and King of the Castle achievements have not unlocked for me, even though I have done them 100 per cent.

Hrmmm...You checked the DNA to make sure they both show 100%, right? The only thing I can think of if they both show 100 in the DNA is to keep playing for a bit online and see if they unlock. Remember that many of the achievements will unlock without an onscreen notification, so it wouldn't hurt to double check that didn't happen here.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...