L3giOn

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused about So Lonely at the Top - Win and have the Highest Score in a Matchmade Skirmish Game on XBOX LIVE

Would this be like the G.R.A.W achievements like Solo Champion - Climb to the top of the solo leaderboard?

It may be the way the achievement description is worded, or it could be my own 100% achievement paranoia...

Could someone clarify? Would I have to have the highest Score leaderboardwise to unlock this achievement?

Also N00b n0 M0r3 - Win a Matchmade Skirmish Game on Xbox LIVE seems like that should cover most of the aforementioned achievement, minus the high score... Would it even be possible to win a Skirmish without the highest score?

Edited by milkbits

I'm a bit confused about So Lonely at the Top - Win and have the Highest Score in a Matchmade Skirmish Game on XBOX LIVE

Would this be like the G.R.A.W achievements like Solo Champion - Climb to the top of the solo leaderboard?

It may be the way the achievement description is worded, or it could be my own 100% achievement paranoia...

Could someone clarify? Would I have to have the highest Score leaderboardwise to unlock this achievement?

Also N00b n0 M0r3 - Win a Matchmade Skirmish Game on Xbox LIVE seems like that should cover most of the aforementioned achievement, minus the high score... Would it even be possible to win a Skirmish without the highest score?

I think the highest score is for that particular skirmish game. And if it's a 3v3 match or something, then it's quite easy to win with less than the highest score.

I think the highest score is for that particular skirmish game. And if it's a 3v3 match or something, then it's quite easy to win with less than the highest score.

Right. It's only referring to the individual game's scores and not the entire ranking system.

why? Do i not know something here? I wouldnt think it'd take THATT long, plus, i plan on playing it alot

and do the Mission:__ achievements mean u have to do it on that mission?

AND HOW DO U ALREADY HAVE THE GAME?????

Well that average game gets you maybe 2500 points, but let's be generous and say you get 5000 points instead.

So you need 3.2 million points to reach the level of general. That means you need 640 games at 5000 points to reach that level.

At 20 minutes a game, that would be short for 5000 points, you would have to play 213 hours.

At four hours a night that would be 53 days.

And that is winning EVERY game you play, and getting 5000 points.

At 2500 points a game, which is more reasonable...

That is 426 hours, or 106 days.

Again winning EVERY game you play, and getting 2500 points.

Problem is unlike Halo 3, this game doesn't match based on region, so if you want to boost you need to do it late at night and hope that you get matched with someone who does.

Realistically, this will take you about 6 to 8 months.

Well that average game gets you maybe 2500 points, but let's be generous and say you get 5000 points instead.

So you need 3.2 million points to reach the level of general. That means you need 640 games at 5000 points to reach that level.

At 20 minutes a game, that would be short for 5000 points, you would have to play 213 hours.

Problem is unlike Halo 3, this game doesn't match based on region, so if you want to boost you need to do it late at night and hope that you get matched with someone who does.

thx, i didnt kno how many points u needed. so...how DID u get the game already??

says the person who alrdy has 50/50 on this game....