miracle baby survives

Jethrow

2 things I would say;

Yes the parent is a bit stupid for letting go of the pram and not putting the wheel brakes on

But..

What I was wondering is why is the platform sloped? Im guessing when she let go of the pram, she didnt expect it to suddenly roll away...

Proves the theory wrong though that women can multi task... she cant hold the pram and scratch her arse at the same time lol

all i can say is i learned one thing out of this video. .. . . . .

and no it's not about holding onto the stroller, i think that is common knowledge.

I learned that british people call the stroller a pram. when i first saw the video i though the subway was called the pram. Anyhow, cool to know.

This happened in Australia i think, because the new's here kept saying it was in Melbourne.

on the news it says the baby fell onto the tracks and was dragged 30 something metres before the breaks stopped the train. Even if the baby was only dragged by the train not actualy ran over its still a miricle that the baby survived. Image if that was your kid. Its not like she was being stupid if you watch she slips and then it rolls away before she catches the handle its off.

What I was wondering is why is the platform sloped? Im guessing when she let go of the pram, she didnt expect it to suddenly roll away...

It looks like an outdoor station so it's sloped for drainage when it rains.

Why does it take 2 hands to scratch her ass and If a train is coming, regardless of the slope of the ground or if the stroller is locked, the motherly instinct would be to hold onto the stroller, right?

Well that is just horrific. But i wouldn't be surprised if the woman wasn't the wife of the Balloon boy's father doing yet another publicity stunt.

But seriously that video would be a great example to show to people taking parenting classes.

I can't believe the baby survived and i can't believe i am going to watch it again after posting this.

'Shudders at the thought of how that scenario could of turned out'

This is probably one of the craziest videos I've seen in a while! Seeing a stroller with a baby in it, fall into a train track, then seeing a train come speeding by right over the stroller... Crazy shit man! Thanks for sharing! It's nice to hear that the baby only suffered a bump on the head!