Achievement Trading Thread (Full Boat Goes Here Too!)

Krazie

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jacker1969

2. The Algordo

3. Theboredcamper1

4. Munkslyr

5. Mr Yac

6. Idiot04

7. CGDwarf42

8. GoC x VeNNoM

9. GoC x KoKo

10. Aki LoniA

11. Ipkyss

12. ^

13. ^

14. Dead Herb

let me know when this is happening as Im GMT thx

Edited by Dead Herb

1. Jacker1969

2. The Algordo

3. Theboredcamper1

4. Munkslyr

5. Mr Yac

6. Idiot04

7. CGDwarf42

8. GoC x VeNNoM

9. GoC x KoKo

10. Aki LoniA

11. Ipkyss

12. Holiday1207

13. luksurface

14. Dead Herb

15. CoziestParasite

16. UltraBlumkin07

Looks like we got everyone, I also have a seventeenth guy named beryk that messaged me right when the last person posted, so could 14 of you guys rejoin right after (we don't have to stay and finish the game, just enter it) to help him? I'll message everyone and figure out what time works.

1. Jacker1969

2. The Algordo

3. Theboredcamper1

4. Munkslyr

5. Mr Yac

6. Idiot04

7. CGDwarf42

8. GoC x VeNNoM

9. GoC x KoKo

10. Aki LoniA

11. Ipkyss

12. Holiday1207

13. luksurface

14. Dead Herb

15. CoziestParasite

16. UltraBlumkin07

Looks like we got everyone, I also have a seventeenth guy named beryk that messaged me right when the last person posted, so could 14 of you guys rejoin right after (we don't have to stay and finish the game, just enter it) to help him? I'll message everyone and figure out what time works.

Finally got everyone! The sooner the better as I need a majority of the online achievements. If anyone is on today and wants to boost hit me up.

i'm free pretty much whenever, and i'd be fine sticking around to help out the extra guys

I'm going to be at a LAN party with about 8 other people on Xbox Live this Saturday at 4pm CDT (I'm in Texas). I will need at least 7 other people to get in party with us and join the game for the Full Boat achievement. If you are interested, just send me a message with the words "HOMEFRONT Full Boat". I'll invite anyone who is online.

Don't waste mine or anyone else's time though, be ready with Homefront loaded up. If you're playing Madden or something, I'll kick you from the party. I'm not waiting around for 10 minutes for people to finish something else. Let's get it and move on.

Looking for 3 people for the squad leader of group of 4 achievement as well as boosting kill streaks for all weapons and kills with drones and vehicles. Anyone interested can send me a FR or message. GT: Scarecrow3682

Thanks in advance!!

I am in for that. Hit me up.. Munkslyr

I know Jacker is organizing the full boat achievement but it does not look like we are going to do this anytime soon. I would like to get this out of the way so I can trade this game in and get something else. If you all want to get this achievement done in the next few days hit me up and I will organize it so we can get it out of the way. I need to boost for the multiplayer ones as well so if anyone wants to or knows the easiest way hit me up as well. Gamer tag is the same as my screen name.. Munkslyr

Need the full boat achievement tryed to set up one today but we didnt all get in to the same match.

GT:Mutantjaws.

You need someone with a really strong internet connection and good ping to pull everyone through. I have that and if you want to get it done hit me up.

GT: Munkslyr

• 2 weeks later...

so including people who've contacted me over live we currently have four people to get for squad commander/full boat.

put a list down below, feel free to add yourself to it and when we have enough people we can sort out when we're gonna do it :)

Gamertags

1. sga962

2. Drazer76

3. Ben Scissorhand

4. Big Red 4826

5. xxXI Dave IXxx

6. DieHard Tactics

7. Bytyqi

8. xThe Lone Moose

9. Skaos3010

10. TalkingJROD

11. croaker111

12. tphi11

13. Myt0x

14. brettcatington

15.DannyJ147

16. R3D D3VIL 84

Edited by sga962
added people to list

so including people who've contacted me over live we currently have four people to get for squad commander/full boat.

put a list down below, feel free to add yourself to it and when we have enough people we can sort out when we're gonna do it :)

Gamertags

1. sga962

2. Drazer76

3. Ben Scissorhand

4. Big Red 4826

Please add me to this list. I also have a good friend that will join us. My gt is xxXI Dave IXxx. My friends is DieHard Tactics. Thanks, message me with a time when the group is full.....