hell mode anyone??

WarriorPriest13

I beat it too. I mostly used the sniper gun and stayed away from danger. Took longer to go through a level but was much safer. I agree though, that when around a bunch of enemies the raven magic is a life saver. I too jumped through almost all of level 5 (beat it un under 10 mins on both Chaos and Hell), especially the final part with all of the blockades. At the first blockade I cast the raven magic, then when that wares off I cast it quickly again. By the time it wares off the second time the level is complete. If I did find myself in close quarters combat I simply used the gatling gun. I don't think I cast the elemental magic one time, but I know that many people like to use it to enhance their damage. Whatever works best for you I guess. Good luck to all trying to finish Hell mode. This was one achievement that I truely felt I "achieved" something by obtaining, strange it was worth only 1 point.

I found Hell Mode quite easy with the exception of the helicopters at the end of level 4. That was the only part where I almost busted my controller out of frustration.

Interesting, as I found that part to be relatively easy using the gatling gun and raven magic. The section I found most difficult was the very last checkpoint before the final boss on level 6. On hell mode having to hit each tank twice with lightning made it tough. To each his own I guess...

The only part of the game that I truly hate is the part on the plane where you have to shoot all the damn flying eyeballs (believe its the end of level 3) that and the subway just bc those mutant things are just creepy.
You do know that you do not have to fight the eyeballs, as soon as it starts just unload with lightening, shoot a couple eyeballs to refill your magic and then unload again, just repeat a third time and he's dead. You can refill your magic by shooting the eyeballs he releases from afar and you don't have to deal with the ones that try and hit you. Don't bother trying to kill all the eyeballs. It's pointless because once you hit him with lightening they all die.

As for the Subway just run :)

Go look at my Encyclopedia it has an easy walkthrough of the bridge level on stage four. I loved that level. Nothing like taking out the bridge with the Huge beast right there, then quickly releasing hordes of Ravens, equipping the scope and taking out the helicopter... damn I play that game like I'm in the Matrix BABY :rock

You do know that you do not have to fight the eyeballs, as soon as it starts just unload with lightening, shoot a couple eyeballs to refill your magic and then unload again, just repeat a third time and he's dead. You can refill your magic by shooting the eyeballs he releases from afar and you don't have to deal with the ones that try and hit you. Don't bother trying to kill all the eyeballs. It's pointless because once you hit him with lightening they all die.

As for the Subway just run :)

oh I know I just hate it when i'm trying to line him up to cast it and one of those damn eyeballs hit me just annoying not really hard. as for the subway those things are just creepy.

I completed normal, hard and chaos in a continuous 2 days. I just had the drive to do it for some reason lol I'll do hell soon.. need a lil break really. Would love to be Number 1 in the UK list on mygamertag.net as nobody has 1k here lol

Did anyone get the 15hour achievement last (except for hell?) because I seemed to have done it, gunna keep my box on lvl 1 for a while..

I completed normal, hard and chaos in a continuous 2 days. I just had the drive to do it for some reason lol I'll do hell soon.. need a lil break really. Would love to be Number 1 in the UK list on mygamertag.net as nobody has 1k here lol

Did anyone get the 15hour achievement last (except for hell?) because I seemed to have done it, gunna keep my box on lvl 1 for a while..

Actually if you are going for the full 1000 you will unlock the 15 hour one without having to leave the game set.

• 1 year later...

I'm missing that achievement. I was too lazy to do it and since I had the game rented out I just sent it back, which is something I regret because I have to deal with seeing a damn 999/1000 whenever I scroll through all my games.

Edited by Camreeno