oh my god someone help w/australia v's soloman islands

badasz360

i've never wanted to cry over a game. the soloman island challenge is pising me off. i score 6 goals and cannot get the 7th goal. i've been doing this challenge for weeks. somone please tell me what formation to run and offensive attack. thanks. p.s. the soloman island goalie is harder then kahn from germany.

• 3 months later...
i've never wanted to cry over a game. the soloman island challenge is pising me off. i score 6 goals and cannot get the 7th goal. i've been doing this challenge for weeks. somone please tell me what formation to run and offensive attack. thanks. p.s. the soloman island goalie is harder then kahn from germany.

Try creating as many 'dud' players with no skill, poor ball control, short, fat, old etc...then use these players in the starting line up of the Soloman Island team. Also, make sure the Soloman Island defence has the min possible (3) players. Make sure you have speedy and tall forwards so you can out jump and out sprint that slow, short and fat defence!

GOOD LUCK!

4,3,3 or 4,2,4 (both will work)

just keep running down the wings and crossing the ball, if you get enough chances youll get 7, might take a little practice but youll get it

I used a 4,3,3 usually and ive had to do this challenge on four different xboxes...ive found the cross tactic to work the best just through ball up to the top or bottom and cross it in (intelligently..wait for ur players) if ur good enough u can get headers right in. If you manage to get a free kick or a corner kick u should use second player..and do cheap stuff with them (like on a free kick move the second player right in front of the goal and lob it to him so he can tap it in) it helped me alot.

• 3 months later...

ya i cant believe how hard "aussie rules" is to beat i mean soloman islands are like a perfect team they out run ya u cant touch the ball for more than a second without them taking it away there defense is way too good for a rankshack team, this game is rigged i tell ya:mad:

by the way since im a total newbie on this board how do u get those picture type deals with your gamerscore and all that?

• 3 weeks later...

I DID IT!! :D :woop:

I just kept trying...

after changing there roster, 4-3-3 and changing mine in 4-2-4

i bassicly played on the counterstrike... when they attacked i didn't run after them..

untill they put the ball near or in the box.. then i stoll the ball i just played long to my strickers..

4 strickers against 3 defenders of them, when my stricker received the ball..

I turn away from the defender an played the trough ball to my other stricker...

runned at there keeper en lob the ball over him! :woop: i scored only with this type of attack!

so, counterattack helped me to the victory! oh and... i kept viduka out of the play because he is zo f*cking slow!

Good luck everybody!! tonight i am off to the finals.. and hopefully the 500 points! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

i juat beat this challenge on my second day of trying it. it definetlely requires a lot of luck cause i scored two goals and it was only the 52 minute. and one of the goals was a penalty kick. but all i gotta say is combine all the guides u find to fit u best because some guides might not work because of ur playing stlye and dont give up cause it is possible. The funny thing is this was also one of the first scenarios i beat because so many people were making such a fuss about it so i felt i had to beat it. lol