Achievements don't seem to be unlocking...

der1cho

I seem to be having some issues with the following achievements not unlocking:

I could sing this song for hours - I've gotten 21 awesome dance moves 3 times on the Construction Site (once story and twice free play) so far but no unlocked achievement.

Grrrg! - I used the chair numerous times on Escape From Bricksburg level, nothing.

Too Bad! - I've switched many times back and forth between good and bad cop using every option I could think of and no luck.

Business, Business, Business - At the time of typing this I have 11,194,547,910 studs which should be more than enough for the achievement but it doesn't seem like it either.

I would just shrug it off as I could be doing something wrong but I somehow managed to unlock "Complete level 13" after finishing the story and at a random time during a free play level. I'm assuming that it might be some issue with the XBone and was wondering if anyone had faced a similar problem and might have a solution.

*update*

They all unlocked at random moments while I was playing another level on Free Play, so not really too sure what that was about. I didn't reset the console, game or anything, no connection issues, they just unlocked a good hour or so later on their own accord.

Edited by der1cho

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I can't seem to get the Abraham Lincoln/Lady Liberty achievement to pop. Anyone else had this problem?

Yep I got the same problem with some of achievements on this game and others like Max: Curse of the Brotherhood. You either got to wait for Xbox to just let the achievement unlock in a couple days.

Or re-do the achievement. Reset Xbox. Haven't figured it out yet but I usually just wait til it pops in a couple days, I don't think you need another controller for the achievement. Just how the one is now, the servers aren't working properly. The snap is probably messing with the achievements.

You could try offline but I'm not sure. Good Luck hope it pops soon, if not don't stress over 5 :gsicon: just come back to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I had two achievements not unlock on me. First was "Honey, Where Are My Pants?" and the second was "No Way, This Is My Jam.". The first one is stuck on "Done! Unlocking..." and the second one I played a few times, but it still would not unlock. I had to turn off the game and go back to try it again. Thankfully, it unlocked after that. First is still locked.