Bitching Thread

iBuzz7S

Every game needs one. Sure, we can't all have that perfect video game, but we love to bitch when things go wrong.

:uzi:

Alpha test - online working great

Final build - online is broken

What exactly did they do? I versed guys from Belgium and the connection was almost flawless. Mind you, I am in Australia and we're known to have sucky internet when it comes to online gaming.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fucking furious with this game at the moment. I was finally able to get online this morning to start playing and it's been such a let down. Bitches DC'n mid fight when its not going their way, not being allowed to Transition out of a Rocked State is just retarded, you also can't Transition out of being Clinched again the cage. Overall, yeah the Career Mode was a great improvement, but everything else feels the same as the last one, I kinda regret paying £40 for half a game.

Bitches DC'n mid fight when its not going their way

I think fighting games, in general, are the worst things to experience online. The moment something doesn't go your way, quit. Consequences? Nothing at all.

I wish they would implement a system, similar to Halo, where if you quit a certain number of times, you are punished for it. And I'm not talking about the loss of some points or your rank - I'm talking about 24/48 hour suspensions.

That'll teach you to not quit because you're getting your ass handed to you.

1) Title defenses mode. I always lose around the 20th fight due to some bullspit. Hopefully my six attempt will be good.

2) Stimulation mode I can't get the 100% with Wanderlei or Rampage. The CUP seems to know what I'm going to do. Maybe I just suck. I can't get the knees to the head from side control top for some reason.

3) Online. Simple it's online

1) Title defenses mode. I always lose around the 20th fight due to some bullspit. Hopefully my six attempt will be good.

2) Stimulation mode I can't get the 100% with Wanderlei or Rampage. The CUP seems to know what I'm going to do. Maybe I just suck. I can't get the knees to the head from side control top for some reason.

3) Online. Simple it's online

I had the same problem in Title Defense mode. Ran through 1-20 as Nick Diaz, no problem... got to 21 (Matt Serra), first punch he threw dropped me, got on top of me, completely ignoring all my grapple blocks & transition reversals, mounted me, & knocked me the f*ck out. He Serra'd me. :(

Also had the same problem in Ultimate Fights mode. Was trying to finish Cro Cops challenges in the Cro Cop/Herring fight... completed all of his tasks easily except for "land 2 knees in the sprawl position." No matter how hard I tried, every time I got to sprawl, Heath would immediately pull guard before I could get any knees off. :(

I guess my only gripe so far is the huge difficulty gap between advanced and experienced. Advanced is way too easy for me, I can transition and ko most CPUs within 2 min or so. Once I go up to experienced, the ai stuffs every takedown and can transition to full mount almost immediately. It's kind of unfair

after losing for the 4th time to someone clearly using easy transitions I quit MP.

Really? I'd get frustrated at that, but quitting the MP because of it is a little funny.

They should allow players to search via a filter. Let the 'n00bs' play with the 'n00bs'.

Can't believe i payed 60$ for this piece of shit game, online sucks...you can't block transitions and you can't block punches when your in a rocked state...fuck this game, can't believe this shit.

Online, I understand, but transitions and blocking punches in a rocked state = shit game? Seems a little far-fetched, don't you think?