Heal 10,000

JohnRitchie

Im not sure if this has been posted before but what I thought would be an easy way to get these to achievements would be to stock up on food or stimpaks and then go underwater. Once you have no oxygen you begin to lose life obviously then you can have stimpaks on hot keys to regenerate health quickly. Dont think it will work on Hardcore.

I can confirm that it DOES work on hardcore. In fact, you only have to do it once. If you have enough food items to total 10k hp, you can drown yourself to where you're only a hundred or so short of your max, then go into your inventory to your food items and eat every single piece you have at once, without exiting your pip boy. The total from each piece of food will count towards your 10k, even if it's far beyond what you would need to heal yourself (as long as you're short enough on health for each item to actually heal)

Example: If your hp is 200/300 and a casserolle heals 60, you can spam the hell outta all the casserolle in your inventory since your hp is low enough that all 60 points would be used. Since you haven't exited your pip boy, the game interprets it as actually being able to use the full 60 points every time you eat one, and will just keep adding up the total for every single piece that you eat. I drowned myself a few times and waited the full amount of time to heal before doing it again, then got impatient and decided to try eating 20 pieces at once. Sure enough, the full 1200 points counted towards my total. After that, I just drowned myself a bit and ate the remaining 50 or so pieces in my inventory all at once. Achievement unlocked.

Head to the Thorne near Freeside and fight 3 giant radscorpions at a time over and over, collecting their glands. Take the glands to ruby nash in Primm and have her cook you her caserolles out of them. You'll have it in no time.