Achievement Trading Thread

TVthePunisher

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I have tried and tried for a few months now to finish this awful task of trying to get 5 people together to finish this damn game and failed miserabley. If you are going for Circle of Friends and Rock the house, please add me and let me know when you want to get it done. I am fed up with the frustration of trying to collaborate with 4 strangers/schedules/time zones. Someone elses turn. please add me and lets get this crap over with!. thanks. Chop Tops plate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just checked back, im going to add you guys to friends list so we can work on getting the group one (we need 5 people all with different kinect's). If you catch me on, message me and ill pop on to get some of the 2 player achievements.

We just need to set up a time that will work for everyone. I know people work, so maybe a weekend thing early on a Saturday? LightHordy is finland (so add 7 hours to eastern time), so if we do it like 12pm Saturday, then the Americans can sleep in, and it will be around 7 his time.

Let me know if this Saturday at 12pm EST is a good idea or not. Thanks!

So 12 est time is 8 am for Greece (for me) on this Sunday,count me in if im correct with the time.

Edited by HellspawnRei

12.00pm EST(00.00)of Saturday its 08.00 am of Sunday for me.

I have 8 hours time gap.

12.00pm EST is 12.00. 12.00am would be 00.00, so 12.00pm EST is actually 19.00 in Greece. ;) You live in the same timezone as I do, (Finland GMT/UTC +2) but we use daylight saving or summer time or whatever you want to call it so it is actually GMT/UTC +3. EST is GMT/UTC -5 but their daylight saving time (EDT) is GMT/UTC -4. So that makes 7 hour gap :woop:

AND I can't make it on Saturday, unless we do it before 16.00 so that would be 9.00am EST. I bet Razzazzika and GCSkater doesn't want to wake up so early :D Sunday would be alot better, between 1pm-12.30am (13.00-00.30)

Edited by LightHordy

• 2 weeks later...
im hosting a session for the 5 player achievement this sunday, probably around 3 or 4pm EST. hit me up if you want in there are still a few spots open. gt: death2prudes

I would like to join. I am not too sure if I will be busy on that day.