HP/Chi Pieces, Emblems, Outfits, Shinobi Moji Guide

cra

Here is the complete list of Emblems(yellow Suitcases), Outfits(Black Suitcases), Health Pieces, Chi Piece and Shinobi Moji(SM) as they appear in the Mission. Using Ninja Vision to find Barrels/Crates in dark areas helps a lot, since the breakable objects containing something are coloured blue.

Credit to:

Sk360 owned

ATTENTION: Don't do mission 9 unless you checked:

- All Missions have 0 Retries(unlocks an Emblem)

- All Mission have an A+ ranking(unlocks an Outfit)

- Most Subscores have A+ ranking

If you beat the game and you don't unlock "your work is done" and "ninja school valedictorian" at this point you won't be able to unlock either ALL OUTFITS and/or EMBLEMS for this savefile !!

Update: Glitch has been patched!

The Emblems, which are not found in Missions are tied to certain Achievements. I figured out some of them, but since I did always a couple of things during my new saves, with achievements already unlocked I don't know all.

PLEASE READ ALL EMBLEM DETAILS BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION

It isn't the case, that I don't want to, but to keep my inbox clearly arranged. Some questions concerning e.g. restarting on a new save may be answered if you read Mission 9.

Mission 1:

- Health Piece 1/1: Can be found after you learned to wall run. You find some crates,wall run once more and in the next set of crates is it.

- Chi Piece 1/1, Emblem(Oni-Slayer Blade) and Shinobi Moji(SM): Can be found after you use the Dual Knive grapple for the first time you see a lot of barrels, destroy them all and you find everything.

- Outfit(Pin Stripe): Is hidden after you learned the jumping during wallrunning. After that you'll be shown how to jump to the other wall during wallrunning. Drop down here and break the wall to find it.

- Outfit(Sword and Moon): Is unlocked by finishing the Mission in less than 30min.

- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza): Unlocked with only 1 Sword used in the mission.

- Emblem(##1): Unlocked it with getting 50 Kill Combo.

Mission 2:

- Emblem(Shuriken): Can be found in some barrels as you reach the platform where the Slime Chopper first retreats from you after some wallrunning.

- SM: After you've used the Grapple the first time and killed some enemies beside red barrels, head right and drop down where you should use the pole to cross the gap. It's in some barrels.

- Chi Piece 1/2: After you obtained the Flame Shuriken and grappled again, on the right side in some barrels.

- Outfit(Pine and Crane) and Health Piece 1/2: You will enter a dark room where you have to light it up by using the flame shuriken on the glowing plant. Right hand of the plant is a breakable wall behind some Metalcrates, there you'll find the outfit. The Health Piece is on the left of the plant after the fence and you have to wallrun up and break some barrels to find it. It is still before the gunners and the next breakable wall are.

- Chi Piece 2/2: It is on the same level as the 2nd plant you set on fire in a lone barrel behind the Gunners.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the room where you see the Plague Snail waiting for you on the right side is a balcony with some gunners. Wallrun up there and look for some barrels.

- Outfit(Lion Dance): Unlocked by performing 20+ Finish Attacks. You can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. The grey unshielded ones can be finished after one hit with a Level 4+ Stonerender.

Mission 3:

- SM: Right after you gain control over Ken turn around and smash the barrels.

- Health Piece 1/2 and Emblem(Dual Falcon Knives): You will reach the part with the big metal bars, seen in the cutscene, with the two gunners behind. After you break the wall to get behind the bars, inside the barrels are the 2 items. The Emblem is behind the next corner.

- Health Piece 2/2: After fighting the invisible "birds" and some wallrunning you break a wall, inside some barrels.

- Chi Piece 1/1 and Outfit(Hearts): In the Area before the Boss battles(you have to drop down to the 2 bus wrecks) if you turn around before you jump down there is a breakable with the Outfit. Backtrack to where you entered this area, there are some barrels with the Chi Piece.

- Outfit(Kurokawa Yakuza): Unlocked by getting a Hit Count of 30+. Easily done in the area where you have to fight bats along with multiple carriers at once. Do it either with Wind Shuriken or Dual Knives.

- Emblem(Evil): Unlocked by finishing with 0 Retries or score above 14k ?

Mission 4:

- Emblem(Centipede) and SM: Once you defended the first wing and have to go to the other side. In the small room connecting the Wings are Crates, break them and claim their content.

- Outfit(Clown) and Health Piece 1/1: After you defeated the Hydra Head you have to drop Crates to maintain altitude. You will find them automaticly.

- Chi Piece: None in this level.

- Outfit(Ninja): Unlocked by finishing the Mission with less than 30% damage on the Jet's Health bar. Just get to the fight with all 3 Hydraheads against the Core and Retry. Health is full again and now finish the fight! :)

Mission 5:

- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.

- Chi Piece 1/2: The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the big room on your way to the first blastmite during the countdown. If I remember correctly there should be a fire in front of it.

- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.

- Emblem(Stonerender Sword): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.

- Outfit(Endless Flowers): Unlocked by beating the mission within 40min. If you know the way and how to fight the Blastmites plus the final Boss it shouldn’t be much of trouble. Don’t care about the small enemies and grapple through the caves without fighting.

Edited by cra

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mission 6

- Chi Piece 1/2: After you defeat the first Pox Giant, you have to wall run up. Look left and wall run up there. Inside the barrels ist the Chi Piece.

- SM: Once you fight the two Pox Giants and Bats, get up the first wall run, its up there in the barrels where the Gunners have been.

- Health Piece 1/2: Before you enter the next corridor with white floor, go right and smash the barrels behind the corner.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the office like room after the helicopter and 2 pole jumps in one of the barrels.

- Chi Piece 2/2 and Emblem(Oni): After the 2 wallruns before the grapple is a breakable wall with them in it.

- Outfit(Moon): After the Elevator cutscene, on the left behind you in a crate.

- Outfit(Evil): Unlocks for finishing Mission with higher combo kill than 10, do this while you fight the 2 Pox Giants and kill the bats with wind shuriken.

Mission 7:

- Chi Piece 1/3: Before you jump down to the 4 Rocketlauncher guys by the red barrels, check with Ninja Vision for a wallrun to the upper level. There in a crate.

- Emblem(Raven): Instead of running up to the 1st Chi, go left across the "bridge" and smash the crate.

- Health Piece 1/1: After you got your wind shuriken back, backtrack the way towards the recent boss. Before you leave the Mission 6 Part to go into cave, head left across the "bridge", put out the fire and drop down. In a Barrel you find what you search.

- Chi Piece 2/3: Once you are headed towards the fire shuriken, you cross a room with steam leaks, pipes etc. If you go the left path you will find a breakable wall on the left with another Chi Piece behind.

- SM and Outfit(Chrysanthemum and Chalice): If you continue, you can grapple up to the second level at some point which is blocked by fire and there you find them.

- Emblem(Waterspirit): In dark room on the right wall are metal crates hiding a breakable wall.

- Chi Piece 3/3: On left side of the dark room you can wallrun to the upper level and destroy these pesky barrels ;)

- Outfit(Warrior's Creed): Unlocked by finishing the Mission in less than 50min. Plenty of time if you just rush through with Stonerender for all bosses except the Crab, combination of Dual Knive RT+Y to kill the legs and Stonerender for the head saves a lot of time.

Mission 8:

- SM and Outfit(Cherry Blossom) and Emblem(Magatama): First platform you fight on, in one of the corners in a metal crate is the SM, in another corner the Emblem and opposite site of the hole you have to follow Kanbe is the Outfit.

- Chi Piece 1/1: After the Elevator crashed, behind you in a barrel.

- Health Piece: None

- Outfit(Love): Unlocked after beating the Mission with less than 1000 points of damage taken. Do this with the Ninja Blade, spam http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/rt.png+http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/x.png and use adrenalin boost to deal massive damage. If you did beat Hard already use plasma shield lvl 2(lvl 3 knockback is annoying) to protect you against the shadow copys. If you take too much damage during one stage of the fight reload the last checkpoint manually and damage you've taken after the checkpoint will reset.

- Emblem(Warrior's Creed): Unlocks after every Chi Piece , maybe both Chi and Health Pieces have been collected.

Mission 9:

- Emblem(Shinobi): Unlocks with doing a 100 Hit combo.(credit to Sk360 owned)

- Emblem(Ninja Blade): I took the left path at the first fork. Once you did a pole jump and killed several carriers, there is a breakable wall on the left where you land.

- Health Piece 1/1: After you grappled to the next area, go up where the gunners have been and grapple to the area with a lot of metal crates and red barrels. There is a breakable wall with the final Health Piece

- SM and Outfit(Maple): If you follow the left path at the second fork and passed all steam leaks, to your right are 2 breakable walls after another. go through both and turn left, in the corner is the SM. Then turn around and follow the path away from the slime chopper and you see red barrels and to the right the next breakable wall. In there is the Outfit.

- Oufit(Invincible): Unlocked by beating the Mission without Retry, First Aid Sprays help ^^

- Emblem(Endless Flowers, The Ninja, Invincible, Love and Sword): The Ninja unlocks for beating the game with overall Retry count beeing 0. Invincible unlocked after I finished game on hard. Love unlocks with the Achievement "and thats all I need". UNCONFIRMED: Endless Flowers unlocks with collecting every Health Piece and Sword unlocks after collecting every Chi Piece.

- Oufit(Ninja Blade): Unlocked with getting Overall Score A+

Complete List of Outfits:

1. Standart Oufit

2. Pin Stripe

3. Sword and Moon

4. Pine and Crane

5. Lion Dance

6. Hearts

7. Kurokawa Yakuza

8. Clown

9. Ninja

10. Camouflage

11. Endless Flowers

12. Moon

13. Evil

14. Chrysanthemum and Chalice

15. Warrior's Creed

16. Cherry Blossom

17. Love

18. Maple

19. Invincible

20. Ninja Blade

Complete List of Emblems:

1. Oni-Slayer Blade

2. Kurokawa Yakuza

3. ##1

4. Shuriken

5. Dual Falcon Knives

6. Evil

7. Centipede

8. Stonerender Sword

9. Oni

10. Raven

11. Waterspirit

12. Magatama

13. Shinobi

14. Warrior's Creed

15. Ninja Blade

16. Endless Flowers

17. The Ninja

18. Invincible

19. Love

20. Sword

Edited by cra

I want a more accessible list for the different items you can collect and since I have to play through it once more, I'm going to list in order and names for the Emblems(yellow Suitcases) and Outfits(Black Suitcases). Note that every level has a hidden outfit to collect and some are unlocked by doing the Mission xxx achievements like Speed Demon for Mission 1. Using Ninja Vision to find Barrels/Crates in dark areas helps a lot, since the breakable objects containing something are coloured blue.

However I haven't found everything and appreciate detailed locations for the stuff I am missing. I am going to update the list during the week at 8am GMT+1, since I don't have Internet Access in the barracks.

Mission 1:

- Health Piece 1/1: can be found after you learned to wall run. You find some crates,wall run once more and in the next set of crates is it.

- Chi Piece 1/1, Emblem(Oni-Slayer Blade) and Shinobi Moji(SM): can be found after you use the Dual Knive grapple for the first time you see a lot of barrels, destroy them all and you find everything

- Outfit(Pin Stripe): is hidden after you learned the jumping during wallrunning. After that you'll be shown how to jump to the other wall during wallrunning. Drop down here and break the wall to find it.

- Outfit(Sword and Moon): is unlocked by finishing the Mission in less than 30min

- Emblem(Kurokawa Yakuza): unlocked with 6 A+ and 2 B+, also used only 1 Sword in the run

- Emblem(##1): unlocked with 6 A+, 1 A and 1 B+ or since I did it without Retries in this run

Mission 2:

- Emblem(Shuriken): can be found in some barrels as you reach the platform where the Slime Chopper first retreats from you after some wallrunning.

- SM: After you've used the Grapple the first time and killed some enemies beside red barrels, head right and drop down where you should use the pole to cross the gap. It's in some barrels

- Chi Piece 1/2: After you obtained the Flame Shuriken and grappled again, on the right side in some barrels.

- Outfit(Pine and Crane) and Health Piece 1/2: You will enter a dark room where you have to light it up by using the flame shuriken on the glowing plant. Right hand of the plant is a breakable wall behind some Metalcrates, there you'll find the outfit. The Health Piece is on the left of the plant after the fence and you have to wallrun up and break some barrels to find it. It is still before the gunners and the next breakable wall are.

- Chi Piece 2/2: It is on the same level as the 2nd plant you set on fire in a lone barrel behind the Gunners.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the room where you see the Plague Snail waiting for you on the right side is a balcony with some gunners. Wallrun up there and look for some barrels.

- Outfit(Lion Dance): Unlocked by performing 20+ Finish Attacks. You can farm some easy ones against the Impaler Leech and the Slime Chopper. The grey unshielded ones can be finished after one hit with a Level 4+ Stonerender

Mission 3:

- SM: Right after you gain control over Ken turn around and smash the barrels.

- Health Piece 1/2 and Emblem(Dual Falcon Knives): After you killed the 1st Boss and the cutscene you come to the big metal bars with the two gunners. After you break the wall to get behind the bars, inside the barrels are the 2 items.

- Health Piece 2/2: After fighting the invisible "birds" and some wallrunning you break a wall, inside some barrels.

- Chi Piece 1/1 and Outfit(Hearts): In the Area before the Boss battles(you have to drop down to the 2 bus wrecks) if you turn around before you jump down there is a breakable with the Outfit. Backtrack to where you entered this area are some barrels with the Health Piece.

- Outfit(Kurokawa Yakuza): Unlocked by getting a Hit Count of 30+. Easily done in the area where you have to fight bats along with multiple carriers at once. Do it either with Wind Shuriken or Dual Knives.

- Emblem(Evil): Unlocked by finishing with 0 Retries ? Need confirmation if it does unlock anyway after the mission or not

Mission 4:

- Emblem(Centipede) and SM: Once you defended the first wing and have to go to the other side. In the small room connecting the Wings are Crates, break them and claim their content.

- Outfit(Clown) and Health Piece 1/1: After you defeated the Hydra Head you have to drop Crates to maintain altitude. You will find them automaticly.

- Chi Piece: None in this level

- Outfit(Ninja): Unlocked by finishing the Mission with less than 30% damage on the Jet's Health bar. Just get to the fight with all 3 Hydraheads against the Core and Retry. Health is full again and now finish the fight! :)

! FROM HERE UNSORTED TILL I REPLAYED IT !

Mission 5:

- Health Piece 1/?: After Kuroh tells his stuff, turn right there are some containers there is a health orb.

- Emblem(): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.

Mission 6:

Outfit(): After the Elevator cutscene, on the left behind you in a crate.

Mission 7:

SM and Outfit(): After you got the wind shuriken back and headed towards the fire shuriken, you cross a room with steam leaks, pipes etc. If you go the left path you can grapple up to the second level at some point and there find them.

Mission 8:

Chi Piece 1/?: Once you can use the Ninja Blade, search the near the Center of the Tower to find it.

Mission 9:

If you follow the right path at the second fork and used a pole to jump across a gap, it is left behind a breakable wall.

The shanobi moji for mission 5 is before you get to the second mite.

when you get to the bit with the gas coming out the wall and you have a choice of going left or right, go in the left direction and when you get to the bit where you have to wall jump with the gas coming out jump down and it's in one of the barrels.

The Shanobi Moji for mission 6 is when you get to the second monster thing on fire there will be a couple of them things what fire bullets from their arm on a bridge.

Wall run up to the bridge and the shanobi moji is in a barrel

Edited by manzarek

well maybe the plane received more than 30% damage? it unlocked for me after i had to reload cause of dieing and not by doing it manually. don't if it makes a difference. i used the dual knives and spammed the RT+Y move until the hydra died. and i unlocked the outfit in 2 seperate saves(and soon the 3rd...) so i don't think that it is buggy.

mission 3: chi piece 1/1 is not in same place as the outfit. it's outside in some barrels. the outfit is inside the cracked wall.

i know thats why i wrote: Backtrack to where you entered this area, there are some barrels with the Chi Piece.

as you can see it is clearly stated where it is to find. pls read carefully and don't jump to conclusions. if some items are combined by an "and" it just means its same area not the exact same location e.g. room...

pls read carefully and don't jump to conclusions. if some items are combined by an "and" it just means its same area not the exact same location e.g. room...

holy fuck. i was just trying to help with your little guide. last time i try lending a hand.

Mission 5:

- Chi Piece 1/2:

- Health Piece 1/2: After Kuroh talks about the 3 Blastmites, turn to the right. There are some containers with the health orb.

- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM.

- Health Piece 2/2: In the first area with burnable plants and the miniblastmites. Go immediately right past the lone fire and smash the barrels.

- Emblem(Stonerender Sword): Before the 2nd Blastmite during the Clock ticking. It is before you grapple over to it in a dark Corner beside the train wreck.

- Outfit(Endless Flowers): Unlocked by beating the mission within 40min. If you know the way and how to fight the Blastmites plus the final Boss it shouldn’t be much of trouble. Don’t care about the small enemies and grapple through the caves without fighting.

I found a little mistake here:

The first Chi Piece is behind the breakable wall in the first room which looks like the room with the leaking steam.

The SM, second Chi Piece and the Camouflage Outfit is at the same place as written in the guide.

- Emblem(Endless Flowers, The Ninja, Invincible, Love and Sword): The Ninja unlocks for beating the game with overall Retry count beeing 0. Invincible unlocked after I finished game on hard. Love unlocks with the Achievement "and thats all I need".Why the other two unlocked I have no clue yet.

Do you think the Total Completion Score A+ has something to do with the Sword Emblem?

well, after you fought with kanbe the first time, you can chose again to take the right or left path. go left, kill the carrier, break the wall and wall run up past the leaks. use the cyclone shuriken to put out a fire, grapple and after that wallrun. after that pass the entire section of steam leaks. now you can go left to face the slimechopper or go right, smash the crates and find the 2 breakable walls. rest is said above :)

Well, the Mission 5 collectibles section is quite a bit misleading to say the least. I don't see continuity about first Chi Piece, Second Chi Piece, Outfit and Shinobi Moji. I just wish there would be more details about it, because I had to restart the level, and I'm still not sure if I understood the locations of these items right. I only got Health Piece and Chi Piece, but I'm not sure due to vague continuity of this section, if I got first or second Chi Piece.

"- SM, Chi Piece 2/2 and Outfit(Camouflage): Once you enter the room with leaking steam after fighting the first invisible Blastmite, turn right, grapple to the next platforms and examine the barrels. The Chi Piece is in the 3rd set. Continue past the exit and you will a breakable wall in there another one. In the second room is the Outfit. Exit the to the mainroom again and go to the right, after you jump over the gab are some barrels in front of you. There is the SM."

That doesn't make sense at all and it doesn't make finding these items any bit easier, in fact quite the opposite, that "leaking steam" reference doesn't really tell me anything. A better deixis would help, I believe.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind, my bad, I just assumed everything in this guide was written in chronological order, and in fact it wasn't which misled me. No love lost, though.

Edited by Salt_The_Fries