Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been getting most of the cheeves for this game legit so far, but its reached the point where its getting difficult to get the rest without boosting, as im fed up of constant host quitters, and those who traitor kill as soon as they can, also the fact that you can never seem to find people to play the undercover cop and cops n robbers modes!

Im looking to boost the following:

Addict, Alpha Male, Rex (cops & robbers)

Rat Killer, Law Enforcer (undercover cop)

Unfinished Business

also need some help with Poodle and Rabid on the doggie bag, (currently at 750 kills and about 11 million)

I would like to knock out the co-op ones on extreme, but I'm not great on extreme mode so it may be tricky.

Ideally Im looking for a group of people who are UK based, gmt, and are flexible with time as I am only available evenings and weekends.

Message me if interested gt: bnplews

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Looking to create a session for Sunday 20th May @ 10am GMT.

Already have a few players. Going to knock out all the ranked achievements from the original 1000 - so no DLC/Doggie Bag.

Add me and send me a message:

Sir Lumbo

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I still need help getting the following:

addict, rat killer, law enforcer, unfinished business, alpha male, rex and poodle.

Got as far as I can legit with this game and Im fed up as the lobbies are dead and its rubbish that you cant start a match with only 2 people, so looking for a group to boost with as I want to mop up the last few.

Message me if interested, GT: bnplews

• 4 weeks later...

Returning to his game to try to mop up most of the multi achievements I still need. Seeing as it`s dead dead dead now I`m offering to join any boosting parties, if anyone is still trying to put one together. Send a message if you need another. No doggie bag btw.

Gamertag : DGMpayne

Edited by DGM-payne

Need another 2 players to join my session to begin doing all the online achievements. The session is for Wednesday September 10, 2012 at 11pm (GMT Time Zone).

Here's a link to the session:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=249454

I will keep making sessions in the near future to complete all of the online achievements (excluding the Doggie Bag DLC) so join up people and you could have this game finished off by next week! :)

You have to register on the site (only takes about 5 minutes not even) to join the session but its worth it! Its a great site for finding boosting sessions for particular games/achievements.

However, if you don't want to register on the site but still want to be in the session just send me a message on xbox live telling me you want to join the session and if there are spaces left then you can join.

Hope to see 2 players really want to finish this game off!

GT: iaMeRiiCaNo x