this game = halo 3?

i dunno if it's me, but this game feels a ridiculously amount like halo. halo 3 in specific. alot of the guns look VERY similar, even the gun reticule looks the same on most gun comparison (shotgun, assault rifle, ect).

vehicles -> mongoose, warthog, hornet, scorpian

i'm not saying this is bad, as i love the game, but i just get a nostalgia feeling as if i was playing halo 3 lol, campaign just feels really similar, aside from the blatant story differences.

i dunno if it's me, but this game feels a ridiculously amount like halo. halo 3 in specific. alot of the guns look VERY similar, even the gun reticule looks the same on most gun comparison (shotgun, assault rifle, ect).

i'm not saying this is bad, as i love the game, but i just get a nostalgia feeling as if i was playing halo 3 lol, campaign just feels really similar, aside from the blatant story differences.

Not at all. Reality Check please.

Actually to me the game feels more like Frontlines Fuel of War.

Frontlines was a Battlefield copy.

What the OP is saying is it feels like a war game WITH VEHICLES?! OMG I CAN SEE HOW THEY ARE ALIKE!

Too bad Battlefield was around LONG before Halo 2 and 3.

WOW. Failed!

So wrong.

Also, everyone seems to compare every game to Halo in some way or another, so this thread was expected at some point. These two games are not alike other than the similarities that exist in basically every war game.

hey you got to give the boy something. I mean, if you look at the recently released Halo Multiplayer trailer for Reach you can see that the shotgun aiming-area-thing is the same as in BC2, which is what I noticed as well. But the weapons look nothing alike; BC2's weapons are modeled and licensed (right?) on actual existing weapons to begin with and I think that the atmosphere is very different from one another.

WTF? These games are in no way similar. I could see if you compared it to MW2, but even then, they are very different.

LOL! And how do the guns look similar? REALLY?