Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will join up to help with tir achievements. Send message to evilred briggs and mention dead rising 2 tir party.

not started co-op case files either, level 50, so should be easy.

I can do one or the other today, and one or the other tomorrow

Edited by Evil Red briggs
adding info

anyone willing to boost TIR with me? I just need to win stand up zomedy to get the achievement. Let me know and we can get a session started!

1. Panda Xpress XP

May be up for this! Need to play the entire game to be honest, but if I can get the TIR stuff out the way then it's a start. I'll add you and send a message

Originally Posted by Panda Xpress XP http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/images/Main/buttons/viewpost.gif

anyone willing to boost TIR with me? I just need to win stand up zomedy to get the achievement. Let me know and we can get a session started!

1. Panda Xpress XP

2. GreenDisease

Send me a message on XBL when you want to do it and Ill try to be on. I am Pacific Time. Need all TIR achieves. Im usually on xbox one so dont send a voice message from 360.

Originally Posted by Panda Xpress XP http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/images/Main/buttons/viewpost.gif

1. Panda Xpress XP

2. GreenDisease

Send me a message on XBL when you want to do it and Ill try to be on. I am Pacific Time. Need all TIR achieves. Im usually on xbox one so dont send a voice message from 360.

I´m definetly in!!

1. Panda Xpress XP

2. GreenDisease

3. jlpezzi

Hey all, looking to do the TIR achievements and a quick Co-Op story.

For TIR, I am after the achievement for winning each of the game-types, will help others get any TIR achieves they need as well.

For Co-Op, I am just after a clean and precise run through the story mode with someone for the individual achievement, I am level 50.

Message me on XBL with a message pertaining to Dead Rising 2 please.

Gamertag: I 3NINE I

Regards.

Need 2 people from the uk to help boost tir event wins. I have another person from the uk as to why we only need 2 more. Has to be uk as im afraid we can never find eachother in ranked games.

We will b starting tonight at 9pm so please put ur name down on this list if you want to join.

Thanks

1.DeadOnArrival19

2.Chiznal

Need 2 people from the uk to help boost tir event wins. I have another person from the uk as to why we only need 2 more. Has to be uk as im afraid we can never find eachother in ranked games.

We will b starting tonight at 9pm so please put ur name down on this list if you want to join.

Thanks

1.DeadOnArrival19

2.Chiznal

3.hackey gee

sorry just seen looked at this game again, and this post. currently im working lates this weekend hopefully on monday onwards im free cos started my early winter holiday, well if you two still available that is ?