Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to boost the online achievements with sometime... also I would really really like to get the Beat a Developer cheevo ASAP if anyone has it and can take a small moment of their time to help me grab 50 points.. I'd appreciate it. I've got over 300 games so I am sure I can return the favor.

GT: xSHAD0WxWRAITHx

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
need a boosting partner for all online. message me on xbox live.

I have most of the achievements, (including all the online ones), currently working on finishing this game up :D If you still need the online ones send me a message. I've helped plenty of people with these achievements in the past and I'll gladly help you with them all aswell :Angel

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a friend to do the online achievements with. Message/add me if you're interested.

GT: Fisheye

EDIT: I found a random person online to do them with, so disregard my previous request! I'll help anyone out that still needs the achievements, though. Just let me know.

Edited by Fisheye

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Edit: Got all the online done on my own. Anybody still playing this here's the secret. Create a match and do score attack at 100,000. Make sure to let other players win too so they don't leave. You should get the viral because most the people still playing this have it. Also most everybody wants to just freeskate online so you will have to create your own match. Shouldn't take more than a couple of hours to do all the online.

Edited by venompimp10

I'm slowly working my way through this game, but I've already done all of the online. If you need the viral achievement, message me if you see me online (and already playing thp8, I share my account with my daughter so it might not be me playing if something other than THP8 is on my tag) and I can give it to you.

Anyone have any tips for having 35 / 36 secret spots? I've followed the video guide in the walkthrough 3 times already and I've got everything it lists; am I just glitched out from being able to get all 36?