Workout partner for UFC Personal Trainer

ctrlbrk

Since January I've been working to lose weight. Have dropped 30 lbs so far, accomplished almost exclusively by dramatically altering my diet both in terms of caloric intake and by watching the ingredients and eliminating the "crap" (it would be more accurate if they would just call it crap on the label...)

In June I bought an Elliptical machine (Sole E95) which is great, low impact, etc but also very boring. So a couple weeks ago I bought an Xbox 360 and Kinect not to play games, but to get fitness programs. (I own a PS3 already for games, but btw, xbox is soo much better I think I'll be selling my ps3 soon).

So I bought Your Shape Fitness Evolved, UFC Personal Trainer, and Biggest Loser. I'm also considering Sports Active 2. I also bought Dance Central more for me to have some fun but get a workout same time.

I know the importance of having strong support to motivate or hold accountable, so if anyone is using these games and is dead serious about getting in shape for months/years to come, I was hoping you could add me to your Xbox friends. Gamertag is ctrlbrk42.

Thx.

• 2 weeks later...

any kinect game will get you in shape. you dont need fitness games to do it.

i've played DC 8 hrs/day since it came out. been doing ALOT of kinect games. as long as you sweat, you're getting a workout.

k sports,DC,MJ:TE,wipeout & ufc are all good workout games. keeps you toned & lose weight too.

drop me a friend request could always use workout buddies.

as for systems i own 360,wii & ps3. its a matter of games you like to play. none are better than the other. so if i want uncharted its ps3. if i want gears/war its 360 & so forth.

however for motion sensing games i perfer kinect. seems more natural.

• 2 years later...

Well i just want to say you here that i know the significance of having powerful assistance to encourage or keep responsible, so if anyone is using these activities and is deceased serious about getting in form for months/years to come, I was expecting you could add me to your Console buddies.

Edited by Jamez 001

• 1 year later...