New DLC?

Jedi sy

You can take your Halos, your Cods and your other AAA titles and shove em. This DLC is the thing im most looking forward too.

Although I do like COD at the moment I would have to agree that I'm really excited about some more tracks to play. Some of the top community tracks are amazing but I'm looking forward to setting some more official times on the leaderboards.

Will there be achievements for the DLC?

Although I do like COD at the moment I would have to agree that I'm really excited about some more tracks to play. Some of the top community tracks are amazing but I'm looking forward to setting some more official times on the leaderboards.

Will there be achievements for the DLC?

Yup, 3 or so more for another 50:gsicon:. Don't know who knows or not but it's 40 new tracks, 30 made by RedLynx and 10 made by members of the community which the winners are supposed to be announced Nov. 15th.

Yup, 3 or so more for another 50:gsicon:. Don't know who knows or not but it's 40 new tracks, 30 made by RedLynx and 10 made by members of the community which the winners are supposed to be announced Nov. 15th.

Brilliant news, I can not wait for this. I hope they don't include lots of skill games again and take up a lot of the 30 tracks RedLynx are doing though.

Even with just getting Black Ops and Kinect recently, I've still managed to play a quick game of Trials today

:bow:

All hail Trials HD

Brilliant news, I can not wait for this. I hope they don't include lots of skill games again and take up a lot of the 30 tracks RedLynx are doing though.

Even with just getting Black Ops and Kinect recently, I've still managed to play a quick game of Trials today

:bow:

All hail Trials HD

0 new skill games, just 30 new "race" tracks + 10 User created tracks +6 tournaments + 50:gsicon:.

Also, coming Dec. 1st and will be 400 msp.

Source

:woop:

0 new skill games, just 30 new "race" tracks + 10 User created tracks +6 tournaments + 50:gsicon:.

Also, coming Dec. 1st and will be 400 msp.

Source

:woop:

Brilliant news, made my morning. That will be the best 400 points I've spent ( If only you could preview " Themes " before you buy them )

They could easily charge double that and I bet most would still pay without thinking twice. Hopefully there's more than two extreme tracks.

I still think Goin up was that hardest track for me

It's an early Christmas present!

By far the best arcade game I've played. I had a similar game for my Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48K about 23years ago ( God I sound old ). Might be why I like this game so much.

Kick Start?

I'm really looking forward to this DLC as well. I haven't played Trials in about a week now (really long time for me) as I normally play it most days even if it's just to have a go at a single track to improve my times. I quite often have a bash at InfernoII or KOTH last thing at night before I go to bed just to see if I can get that 1 sweet run in.

I cant remember the name now, I only remembered the game as I was typing:confused: I had quick look on Google ( other search engines are available ) :p but can't find any screen shots.

The main colour of the game was black ( as were they all ) and I think each track has it's own colour. There were tires, phone boxes, buses etc, I can remember if you faulted on a tire you would keep restarting on it and endlessly keep sinking into it and you had to keep pressing the space bar and slowly get to the next object

Great childhood game:)

I am loving this game so far. Got it as a Black Friday deal for 400 + 240 for the DLC. Played for 12-1/2 hours straight. Even though I've looked at videos I still can't get past Inferno II. Namely the part where u have to do 2 quick 60 degree jumps on crates then hope to get far enough over a chasm and past what looks like an anvil on a stick to get to a checkpoint. After I clear this it's only 3 more checkpoints to go!!!!!

Got your Microsoft points ready?

Tomorrow's the big day!:Bounce:

No matter how many big budget games I buy and later trade in, I always come back to playing this! Some of the community custom games I have played have been amazing and deserve to be in the full game, I'm so pleased for the players to finally get recognition and have some of their tracks included in the upcoming DLC.

can't wait myself, had points ready for about a month

wish my new pad would arrive in time, but it aint even been shipped yet :/ (fkin play.com)

have to say this has been the only game where i don't care about the achievements, it's all about the leaderboards (well the friends leaderboards, sod you lot in the top 10000, im not that good) i may go for marathon again someday soon, but i need drugs to calm me down after i reach groundhog returns and screw it up again

as a few others have said, screw 'AAA' titles, £40 for 6 hours gameplay. trials was worth the 1200 points, let alone any of the deal's it has been in. its about the only game a play when i have friends round, and i dare say we've clocked over 100 hours on it so far

only problem i ever have is the brake & reverse being the same button, and also the fact that you can't lean gently forward, only try and throw yourself over handlebars

best feature, micro-donkey fa sho. an amazing machine, adds hilarity to every scenario