X360A 1000 people online attempt...

Minty

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in on this one, i have a good feeling about this just today Jeff Gerstman from gamespot wrote a blog post about you guys http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-24869317&user=Jeff. As some of the old school people might remember i basiclly abandoned this site for a360p. But this site has improved so much since the last time i've been here. I will try to get as many members i can from a360p. Good luck guys we can do this!

Can SOMEBODY please get A360P to go along with our date. I tried posting in the forums over there but I can't see that anyone is paying attention. They are doing a signup thread but they don't have a date set and there's no sign that they are aware or care about the date we are going for over here.

Certainly two rival sites can do this one thing together!

It was burried in a topic you should of made a new topic informing everyone.

Jeff from GameSpot.com mentioned this on his blog:

"The Xbox 360 version of NBA Live 07 has an achievement for "be online when there are a thousand people online." The only problem is that, since NBA Live 07 ain't so hot, that doesn't seem to happen very often. Or at all. I came across this noble cause over on xbox360achievements.org"

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/index.php?user=Jeff

That should get some people to notice.

I'm in on this one, i have a good feeling about this just today Jeff Gerstman from gamespot wrote a blog post about you guys http://www.gamespot.com/pages/profile/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-24869317&user=Jeff. As some of the old school people might remember i basiclly abandoned this site for a360p. But this site has improved so much since the last time i've been here. I will try to get as many members i can from a360p. Good luck guys we can do this!

Cheers fella- good to see you back on :)

Have spoken to Al Capownage as well- hes going to get it on the site at a360p.

This is about achievements at the end of the day- and its what both sites do. No point both sites having 500 people online if its at different times ;)

Not sure if anyone haas notice but the other achievement site are now doing the same but with the date set for 11/2. Seems daft having two seperate dates going for the same achievements.

Is the bad blood between the two sites really that bad? Surely the two sites can poll resources and work towards the same date and time for this.

Not sure if anyone haas notice but the other achievement site are now doing the same but with the date set for 11/2. Seems daft having two seperate dates going for the same achievements.

Is the bad blood between the two sites really that bad? Surely the two sites can poll resources and work towards the same date and time for this.

Setting their date in 5 days time to make sure they get it in before we do.... (up to yesterday they had no date set)

Ah well, weve tried to get them included. Would like to thank Al Capownage for his efforts on trying to get a360p involved. Unfortunately it seems their admins dont want to work with us.

Setting their date in 5 days time to make sure they get it in before we do.... (up to yesterday they had no date set)

Ah well, weve tried to get them included. Would like to thank Al Capownage for his efforts on trying to get a360p involved. Unfortunately it seems their admins dont want to work with us.

Maybe once they realize that they failed, they will jump abord with us.

BTW, with their flagrant display of stupidity, I just stopped using their site for good. But not before one final post..

"got your egos in the way this time guys. X360A definately had it setup first and you had to show your selfishness by trying to hog the glory and not working with their request to merge it to one universal time. Bravo Gentlemen, Bravo"