Achievement Buying/Selling/Trading/Giving Away Thread (Co-Op Partners too)

A F 1 G 3

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ty for telling me about the 51st key. Just got the achievement a few minutes ago. Also I don't want to heavy corrupt my character for the one of demon doors so if anyone is about to get the concierge achievement if you let me tag along for the final door I will reward you with a lucion doll.

I really need a chicken suit to finish up this game! If someone could trade me that, I'd gladly give 'Completionist' and 'Ruler of Albion' achievements.

I can buy spare chicken suits from the clothing trader in Oakfield, so it's really easy for me to get you another suit. Just send me a message via Live, and when I'm free I'll trade you it. I've completed the game, so I ask nothing in return.

Will do co-op achievements in exchange for completionist and doll catcher ill do anything im desperate will give millions of dollars in fable gamertag AmpleSteak v2

I can get you the Completionist if you need it, but I'm afraid I can't help with the dolls. Send me a message via Live if you're interested, and I'll help you when I get some free time.

Hey, I'm new here, but I really want to clean up on Fable 2. I'm missing:

The Gargoyle, The Duelist, The Hoarder, The Completionist, The Dollcatcher, The Collector, The Nutcracker, The Concierge, The Con Artist, The Multiplicator, The Combatant, The Fowl Player, The Colourist. Some of these, granted, I can get on my own, but any help will be greatly appreciated. I have a lot of money in-game, I don't know if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

I want some help on Dollcatcher, The Companions, and The Double Threat.

I could help get some non-collection achievements, like The Duelist, The Teaser, and some others. I also have a lot of gold, if that's what you're after in the game. I guess I could also try for The Colourist (still have the one for the Coliseum to get, so yeah.) and Fowl Player for you if you want those achievements. For Doll Catcher, you could loan me the ones I don't have (I have Hero and Garth, so I need Theresa, Hammer, Reaver, and Lucien if I'm correct. I think I have Theresa as well, but I'm not sure).

hey folks,

wondering if anyone is available to help with the live achievements like perfect coop expression, etc...

also would love if someone could help with the doll, i dont need to keep them, and of course would trade them back.

also lemme know if there is anything i can help with.

Hey, I've got everything up to The concierge, and The Hoarder. I've been trying The Concierge, but the one in Brightwood will not open (I've read how many times, it just won't) I would also prefer not to corrupt my character. The Hoarder is something I would just appreciate to save me time. I have a chicken suit, money, I can help with the comletionist and whatever co-op. Thanks in advance.

Just started a new game, didnt have any of my old data. Just looking for the dollcatcher achievement. I dont know which dolls I have in my game yet, but it is the only achievement I dont have aside from the "see the future" dlc since I havent played that yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated, anything I do have I would trade, I can also trade achievements if you need it from another game on my list.

Msg me. GT: Steamboat Wi11y

Thanks in advance

I'm looking for someone to help me get the full 1350 for this game. Don't know if its against the rules of the site but if anyones willing to help me get this full 1350 i'm willing to give them 1500 MS points as i just wanna be finished with it, i have both dlcs so they can just get the one for free or what ever, add me. Let me know what the add is for, cheers.

XBL: HecticLambchop.

If anyone has all of the expressions and can invite me to a game so I can get the achievement, I'd be really great-full. Its the last achievement I need and Ive unlocked EVERYTHING, but the achievement isn't popping.

Theres 2M Gold in it for anyone who can help.

Gamertag is Delta St0rm

Thanks for the help.

Still looking for

The Colurist

The executioner

The Collector

I can give out the Concierge if anyone needs it, also the completionist. Plus the Fable 3 weapon achievement if anyone needs that

Gamertag is Orge Lambart

Edited by Beastmaster

I only need a few of the achievements at this point.

The Executioner, if anyone is close to that

The Duelist, since I'm not very good at timing things

The Completionist, though this one I can probably get via time

The Dollcatcher, if you have all of the dolls

The Companions and The Double Threat, if you have some time.

I have Knothole but don't have Future yet.

Contact me on XBL via Woulfe Loung, thanks!

I need the Doll Catcher and Philanthropist. Also I have a Theresa doll for trading. I need all of the dolls except the hero doll and Theresa.

Just add me with my GT if you can help me or if you have one of my missing dolls in trade for the Theresa one.

Thanks!