Achievement Trading Thread

IceBlox

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey im looking for help with "Mr Sparkle" and "Excellent" so if there's a group who needs another player i'd be happy to help

Please msg me on XBL if you want help or add me to a group

Also i should mention I have a second controller so if theres only 2 other people we can still have 4 players

Edited by ApocalypticJoker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i'm looking for people who want to go through the game online for "Like Taking Candy from a Baby".

i've officially played this game to the point where i can't stand to even look at the first screen and am really just looking for people to talk to while i/we play through with characters

GT is Lamb3ntSpartan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for players to complete both "Excellent" and Mr. Sparkle. I am down with taking turns with one person getting the achievement while being a bullet sponge and then rotating, or if we all want to tackle it at once that works as well. Thanks, my gamertag is "AthenCarpenter", I am almost always on LIVE or near a computer

I am also looking for partners for the two online achievements. I can make it to the lift on survival by myself, so I think that I would have a lot of ease doing it with people who actually know what they are doing. I am on every day after about 4pm eastern, so you should see me on.