Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Looking for someone who's actually good at Halo. I stopped playing for a while but I'm a 50 on H3 originally. The campaigns are ridiculously easy for me and I hate that this is where the "skill" is now because you can't find a game online... Looking for a CO-OP partner to go through Halo 2 with me tonight, collecting all terminals, skulls, toys and easter eggs on the way. After that I want to run through every campaign doing the speed runs. Then do all of the score missions. I'll be able to do all of this within 12 hours. I'll be on tonight. Slithery Kevin Add me, send a message too.

Need 1 or 2 players for Halo 3 Laso run.Me and friend tryed yesterday is possible with two just takes to long.Hoping another player or two speeds it up abit.

We both live in the Uk and normally go online around 10.30Pm and are going to start it tomorrow.

Wanting to do mission or two a day.Message me on xbox live.

GT-I xDisRuPT I

Looking for some LASO buddies! Headsets are a must have....now Im off work on Wed and Thursdays but get home late all other days of the week. Like 10pm EST.....So if anyone can uhhh idk how you say keep up with that bizzare schedule and demand then just shoot me a message. Avirace777 ty ;o

Edited by Avirace777

Good morning all (EST here) All my friends are off playing Destiny for CoD. So, I am looking for a CO-OP partner for Halo 1-2, and a few co-op partners for 3.

It's ok if you aren't the best Halo player, but being decent certainly helps haha!

just message me here or in xboxlive, Gamertag: DecietfulGnome

Thanks!