Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Just got the game and would like to start working through all the Legendary playthroughs/speedruns/LASO pretty much any chieves

Pretty competent player but I havent played Halo in awhile.

Will be on in about 4 hours.

Add my tag - Chikasu

Looking to do anything with people, experienced halo player, just starting out on the mmc clearing of achievements, down for it all, playlists, campaign runs any difficulty , multiplayer achievements and down for anything add Sigmund500.

Edited by sigmund500

Ok so after some research ive found out that playing coop on the campaigns requires the host to have a decent upload speed to prevent lag. Me and my friend have very poor upload speed but perfect download speed however due to the area we live we cannot get better upload speeds. So if someone could invite us to do halo 3 campaign run either just legendary or laso run we will be happy to help. We are experienced in this game and have mics etc. Both 21, mature and if we cause a lag we will leave to spare time wasting.

GT:Gandalf Himself

There are a few campaign and multiplayer achievements that I still need help with. If you also need them, or you'd just like to help, send a message and friend request to Poppin Cheevies. I'm on Eastern Standard Time.

Campaign

Halo: CE

Like a Fine Wine

Halo 2

Back for More

Monopolized

Halo 3

A Preference for Pain

Devastating

Halo 3: ODST

Safety Not Guaranteed

Halo 4