very poor game, stay away.

xSavage Henry

Goin 2 have 2 disagree, this is one of the most technical fighters out there with a very deep combo system, juggles, focus attacks, too many to list. It definetly has a very steep learning curve that takes a considerable amount of time and diligence to even be competent at this game. I certainly understand your frustration with the game, but it is a very rich and all together fantastic game IMO. You either have to really like the game and want to make a committment, especially to have any online success (lol, nothing but stone cold killers online) or move onto a different fighting game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Oh look, the classic "I'm terrible at this game therefore this game is terrible" tryhard troll post. It's been recycled so many times, it's not even pissing anyone off anymore.

Seems to have gotten you worked up a bit :p

But it isn't a bad game by any means. It's tricky, yes, but if you even put in the smallest effort to learn the game's mechanics and physics engine then you will see how much fun it is.

• 2 months later...
I agree... I hate this game more than anything after playing soul calibur 4... an actual good fighting game. Normal 360 controllers are terrible to play this game on can't stand doing moves with the joystick, need an arcade pad.

Soul Cal 4 was okay, I got a 1000 on it easily, it's more of a button-bashing game than an actual fighting game. SF4 is the better fighting game of the 2 but will be hard to play for beginners and I can play all of them on controller or stick but it isn't necessary to get an actual fight pad for SF4.

Ultra SF 4 is gonna be BEAST!

Soul Cal 4 was okay, I got a 1000 on it easily, it's more of a button-bashing game than an actual fighting game. SF4 is the better fighting game of the 2 but will be hard to play for beginners and I can play all of them on controller or stick but it isn't necessary to get an actual fight pad for SF4.

Ultra SF 4 is gonna be BEAST!

Yep true, especially when it comes to trials. I love it when I watch the trial videos on youtube and I see someone say: "OH BOY, I REALLY NEED AN ARCADE STICK". A controller is perfectly fine, I've completed all SSFIV trials with them, and SFIV will be next.