Microsoft leaves us out...

Netnabi4

Being a past member of "The Other Site" makes me ponder why they are on there. The site is just a mess; unorganized administration, members that are apart of the game saving communities, and a limited amount of the members are decent people who don't lie and cheat the leaderboards and their fellow gamers. I'm much more proud to say that I'm a member of x360a then to say I was a member of the other site.

Being a past member of "The Other Site" makes me ponder why they are on there. The site is just a mess; unorganized administration, members that are apart of the game saving communities, and a limited amount of the members are decent people who don't lie and cheat the leaderboards and their fellow gamers. I'm much more proud to say that I'm a member of x360a then to say I was a member of the other site.
Amen brother. Never used the other site but can tell by who is apart of there staff that they aren't a good community. They have some of the biggest cheaters as there staff.

LMA McLovin FTW

Couldn't have said it better myself, McLovin.

I was once a member at "The Other Site". Makes you wonder why I'm here, huh?;)

So they list a bunch of gamesavers who they claim they will soon be banning from XBL...hmmm...that is, they will ban them as soon as they go through all of those naughty words like balls or nuts in people's profiles and ban them instead.

Anything like this is always going to be crap or full or random entries. I couldn't even make up 406 fake good things about Microsoft, so I'm shocked someone has apparently done it.