Achievement Trading Thread

Khaos

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. If one team quit after a few kills, will the other team get a win count? If so speeding things up

If you mean towards the achievements Quick and Everyone else AND Go Team, then yes. If you're the top scorer when everyone else quits, you get credit for the top score for that match.

If your team is ahead when the other team quits, then you get the credit for the win as well. (I think even if you're behind it still countds as a win.

I got both achievements by killing one person (a friend) and then having them quit 3 (or 4 depending on the achievement) matches in a row.

Looking to get a group together purely for playing extermination matches which if youre reading this post then you already know it can take half an hour a game & you have to do this 100 times, uggh!

My plan is to get 10 of us in a lobby & let the team capturing get the 3 points as quick as they can & vice versa when it swaps roles. This should reduce the match time to about 6 mins a game. You only need to win 1 in 4 matches for the other achievement so you should get it regardless.

I would prefer it if youre not after the kills as the last time I was in a group it became really difficult & awkward as people were after kills & not wins/fast finishes.

Message me on XBL if youre interested stating Singularity Extermination.

GT: ShimmeringCube

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...