Gold guns question

xMANNY FRE5Hx

So I have been playing on my hard play through and I am noticing that some achievements are unlocking (rickety boat and chain to name a few). When I went to settings I saw that gold guns effect was turned on. I never even turned that on mind you. I read that using cheats voids cheevos. Am I still going to be able to get the hard difficulty playhrough achievement? Did turning on gold guns screw me? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
Just bought The game and I have been finding these gold parts. My question is where to enable/disable this "gold" function? thanks in advance. Also,do I need a pass to play MP?

The Golden Guns aren't an 'option' so to say. Once you have collected all the golden parts to a gun in the Story, that gun will always be gold.

As for Multiplayer, the 'gold' skin is optional to whether or not you want to apply it to your gun if you have that Golden Gun in the Story. You can use the Achievement Guide & Roadmap if you need help finding the parts.

And no, there is no pass to play Multiplayer, but there is a Season Pass which gives you all the DLC maps & multiplayer items at a discounted price.