Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a S rank looking to boost to SS and need to De-Rank to B after hitting SS.

I have Dummy account and looking for at least 2 others with with dummy accounts to get losses on.

GT: M317

edit: Found someone already just need 1 more person.

Edited by 299

Hello everyone. FeLizP back on the boosting wagon here. As you people may have noticed I'm the one who created the boosting group for this game several pages back in this thread.

Anyways I have an S right now or A+ I don't quite remember. And I am going to give away ALL of my points once I reach SS probably until it grows stale then I can meet with you 3 days later.

All I need is 2 or 3 boosters just message me if your interested and we can meet on that day. Survival(winner stays) is the best method for Ranks, I know because I've experimented with all modes. I just need these people to boost to me until I get the SS and then I will return the favor as promised sound like a plan?

If anyone wants to know how rewarding it is to beat an SS Rank you basically move a whole Rank up each win! So lets say you have a B and you beat an SS Rank you will then have a B+. However after you reach an A- it takes more than one win.

Also if anyone is looking to get stars you don't boost the stars simply start up a 2 Player game and have the 2nd Player defeat 1st Player 10 times, afterwards defeat them with 1st Player. Have 2nd Player win 15 times, then 20 times, repeat. There will be a notification that you received a Gold, Silver, or Bronze star depending on how many wins you let 2nd Player beat you by.

Afterwards head into Online Mode and wait for a match to end to get your Star Achievements. Plain and Simple. :)

Edited by FeLizP

Im looking for 2 people who have second accounts to trade wins with to get high ranks. I am an A+ right now, looking to reach SS. One of us would do survival against the other 2 second accounts until we no longer could, and then we would switch. Once the first person reaches SS it will speed up since we could get the bonus off of that persons SS and they dont even need their second account anymore. Post here or message my GT (Mental Jay) if you are interested and do have a second account. Ive got a month of gold that I will use to make second account once I get 2 people. Please be serious about this though, I dont want my second account running out before we finish this.

EDIT: North American preferrably

Edited by mentaljason

Im looking for 2 people who have second accounts to trade wins with to get high ranks. I am an A+ right now, looking to reach SS. One of us would do survival against the other 2 second accounts until we no longer could, and then we would switch. Once the first person reaches SS it will speed up since we could get the bonus off of that persons SS and they dont even need their second account anymore. Post here or message my GT (Mental Jay) if you are interested and do have a second account. Ive got a month of gold that I will use to make second account once I get 2 people. Please be serious about this though, I dont want my second account running out before we finish this.

EDIT: North American preferrably

Ok I was reading up on what I mentioned here earlier and apparently you will get about 30,000 experience when your the one winning and when your the one losing you will lose 3,000. Since this is 3 people that means that if you dont have a second account you make about 24,000 experience everytime. Apparently no one has a second account to join me how I originally intended but this method is still good without one so message me if your down. It will be a few hours of boosting every 3 days until we are all SS.

GT: Mental Jay

Hey Chyrspy, you don't want to have too many people when boosting for SS I found out the hard way when we did 10 people it takes way too long 2 or 3 at he most is sufficient. And also you wanna make sure everyone has a pretty high rank like an A or above. If your a lower rank such as C or below get Ranked up by having someone who is already an SS boost to you.

well i must say that the boosting match i participated in yesterday was not very reassuring. all one person did in survival was keep killing til he reached 100 3+ times just to get to rank s while my rank and 4 others dropped in the process (esp mine when i got to e) costing that guy to gain less xp everytime he killed us consuming more time. most of us deserved a chance to get at least 20 straight wins each turn to gain a rank when it's your turn again to boost more xp to fasten the pace more. worst part of all, is that you guys left after that guy got to rank s costing 2+ hours of my spare time, feeling cheated. i had better boosting in gears on the same day due to having each of us get 30 kills to even up instead having 1 person from each team reach 100 by 18 rounds leaving us with 0 before i packed up with y'all.

Edited by demphra

well i must say that the boosting match i participated in yesterday was not very reassuring. all one person did in survival was keep killing til he reached 100 3+ times just to get to rank s while my rank and 4 others dropped in the process (esp mine when i got to e) costing that guy to gain less xp everytime he killed us consuming more time. most of us deserved a chance to get at least 20 straight wins each turn to gain a rank when it's your turn again to boost more xp to fasten the pace more. worst part of all, is that you guys left after that guy got to rank s costing 2+ hours of my spare time, feeling cheated. i had better boosting in gears on the same day due to having each of us get 30 kills to even up instead having 1 person from each team reach 100 by 18 rounds leaving us with 0 before i packed up with y'all.

Yeah, I was in the same session. I know I was afk a lot, but it seemed like any time anyone else wanted to get some wins, we were ignored, and he just started a new survival session.

Send me a FR to get some more balanced boosting going on.