What happened to elite?

DCS 23

Ok so muggins by here paid for the Hardened edition of This Expansion pack for MW 2 thinking i'd get these tidy little extras I.e Double Xp elite club emblem or title not sure exactly now..

But so far i've had nothing different than all my other friends who just bought the regular edition.

So what actually separates us "loyal" customers from the muggles because clearly the founder/elite is not working properly..

Its not working at all right now. If you go to the support website it says they have received more traffic than expected. I suspect it will take a few days for everything to work properly. But for now enjoy playing the game because someone at beachhead is probably working 24/7 until they fix the screw up.

Its not working at all right now. If you go to the support website it says they have received more traffic than expected. I suspect it will take a few days for everything to work properly. But for now enjoy playing the game because someone at beachhead is probably working 24/7 until they fix the screw up.

the only trouble is im not enjoying the game at all, i personally think its the worst in the franchise..

I guess you could try and sell the game on ebay, might not make much money seeing as how you have already used the elite code, but i'm sure there are people who would buy it simply because it is the hardened.

The best bet is trying to refund it from the place you bought it from at the very least you might get a trade in/store credit.

Not too sure if this helps but i'm guessing it's more useful than that other guy's response.

No im pretty sure its still hardened.. Wait let me check mine.

Yup its still hardened..

Seriously, what kind of response are you looking for? lol

The point they are making is that they have used the Elite code, so the only thing left about it being hardened is the little book.

Seriously if you had thought about what you were saying for a second you would realize.