Official Bitching Thread

Bajan Elite

You don't have the slightest idea of how I play this game. You might sit there in your dark room and be all "Oh this guy has that many MAV kills, he must be a K/D whoring moron who does nothing to help his team out bla bla bla bla". You're wrong. I generally cap more flags and arm more M-Coms than anyone on my team. I have more assists than anyone. I always have more kills than 90% of the players in the game even when I don't play Recon.

Instead of being such a crybaby maybe you should get some skill and stop being killed by the MAV? All you have to do is strafe and put a few shots into it right? Not my fault that you're another hurrdurr BF kid who knows nothing about movement and predictions.

Yeah, thats why you have 60 hours more play time, and we are the same rank, and I have TWICE the objective score and my SPM is 200+ more. You don't do shit to help your team, you ARE a K/D whore, and you are a camper, I can just look at your stats and tell that. You also have damn near twice as many conquest games played as I do,

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, thats why you have 60 hours more play time, and we are the same rank, and I have TWICE the objective score and my SPM is 200+ more. You don't do shit to help your team, you ARE a K/D whore, and you are a camper, I can just look at your stats and tell that. You also have damn near twice as many conquest games played as I do,

SPM doesn't tell shit. I don't care about K/D nor will I ever do, I don't camp nor will I ever do. It doesn't occure to you that I might not have played other BF games before this? I played BC2 like 1½ years ago but that's it. The first two weeks of BF3 I went like 5-20 every game and didn't care about it at all.

Again, get off your high horse and try to develop some skill instead. I would probably beat you with a pistol when you're holding the FAMAS because you spray'n'pray and then wonder why you're not getting the kill.

I can also add that when my team is a bunch of retards who all go 1-17 without going for the objective, that's when I put my MAV out because I know we've already lost. I never start a game with the MAV unless it's Tehran Highway and I'm with my squad so that we all work together.

SPM doesn't tell shit. I don't care about K/D nor will I ever do, I don't camp nor will I ever do. It doesn't occure to you that I might not have played other BF games before this? I played BC2 like 1½ years ago but that's it. The first two weeks of BF3 I went like 5-20 every game and didn't care about it at all.

Ditto.

I can't believe how many people are so hooked on stats and K/D anyway...Is it "little big man syndrome" or what. I have played a lot of hours and am a pretty low level, no need to assume I camp or anything like that, I'm just not that good :p

FUCK THE JETS IN THIS GAME. Why did Dice HAVE to make two achievements that require jets? There a pain in the ass to use period, I can barely take off in one with out immediately being shot down because I have no unlocks for it, and it's now impossible to get anything unlocked for it, as I can't get any points in them. I just played around in one for about 5 min, shot the fuck out of a chopper and nothing, my damage assist was 22. How is that the guns on this thing do hardly any damage? I couldn't even kill a guy running in the open even though I got like 45 hitmarkers. Seriously, they should have just left jets out of the game, they are completely useless, do next to nothing in terms of damage, and don't help with capturing points at all.

Hey guy above me, how the fuck do you get ANY kills in this thing, other then luck. I don't understand it, is there some kind of trick to make them more useful, I just want these fucking achievements, so I can get on with playing how I would normally.

Edited by Tha Mantis

In response to The Mantis try joining smaller games with less people that way you can get the hang of it. Jets are fun though they can be tough for people to get used to especially if you've never played a flying game. I played nearly all of the Ace Combat series and when I got into a jet for the first time it was almost like playing Ace Combat again except slower planes, and less physics involved. Soon enough you'll have your first service star.

FUCK THE JETS IN THIS GAME. Why did Dice HAVE to make two achievements that require jets? There a pain in the ass to use period, I can barely take off in one with out immediately being shot down because I have no unlocks for it, and it's now impossible to get anything unlocked for it, as I can't get any points in them. I just played around in one for about 5 min, shot the fuck out of a chopper and nothing, my damage assist was 22. How is that the guns on this thing do hardly any damage? I couldn't even kill a guy running in the open even though I got like 45 hitmarkers. Seriously, they should have just left jets out of the game, they are completely useless, do next to nothing in terms of damage, and don't help with capturing points at all.

Hey guy above me, how the fuck do you get ANY kills in this thing, other then luck. I don't understand it, is there some kind of trick to make them more useful, I just want these fucking achievements, so I can get on with playing how I would normally.

Don't attack anything else than tanks with the jet. Use break so you get more time to shoot. One strafe is usually enought to destroy a tank that is in full health, unless you start shooting too soon, or too late.

Trying to shoot infantry with a jet is wasted effort. You can hardly see them, so don't waste your time with them. Other jets are hard to shoot also, as they usually can shake you off, and locking on takes time and everyone has flares, so you wont be hitting them.

Anyway just fly with it and you will get the hang of it. I too was cursing the jets to the lowest hell, but then something in my head just clicked and now I'm destroying tanks left and right. Jets just need a little bit work and training that is all.

I can see your one of these assholes. Why do you HAVE to use it like that? It's cheap, and very unsportsmanlike. Are you that worried about your precious K/D that your scared to actually step foot in into the battle yourself? It's ok I understand, some people just can't play games the way there ment to be played. Some people just MUST camp, not arm or capture any objectives, and be a complete jerk-off the whole game. You have just confirmed your self as one of them.

AMEN bro, MAV whores piss me off too. Also, since the HUUUGE update, what is with this me and enemy killing eachother shit? Is this halo or something? Never happened once before the update.

I actually came on to post the exact same complaints dawg. Its like you finally learn how to fly the damn things but now you can't kill anything because:

1. The machine guns do crap damage. Even though I maneuvered behind another plane and another chopper yesterday and got numerous hitmarkers on both, they both ended up safely flying away.

2. You're shot down immediately by Mr. Missile Lockers who think they're playing Ace Combat 6 or something.

People will just say "get some skill blah blah blah" but yeah that doesn't happen when I can't even consistently get in the air long enough to try and get some points to unlock some missile defense like IR smoke or any other unlock that might even the odds a bit.

It's BS. I'm always shot down by the players that do nothing in the game but fly planes too as seen by their dogtags.

AMEN bro, MAV whores piss me off too. Also, since the HUUUGE update, what is with this me and enemy killing eachother shit? Is this halo or something? Never happened once before the update.

This happens because before the update if you were shooting and died in the process, you bullets, rockets, or whatever would just vanish. Now, if your shooting when you die, the couple shots that were shot as you die still remain, and in some cases, are enough to get the kill. Makes sense.

Other jets are always first priority

It is hard to engage them, and unless facing a new player you are forced to use the machine gun which is easily avoided unless people just fly straight ahead. So IMO trying to fight against jets is wasted time. Ok engaging them will make them ignore your tanks, but I would rather engage the enemy tanks and let the Engineers protect your tanks from the enemy jets.

It is hard to engage them, and unless facing a new player you are forced to use the machine gun which is easily avoided unless people just fly straight ahead. So IMO trying to fight against jets is wasted time. Ok engaging them will make them ignore your tanks, but I would rather engage the enemy tanks and let the Engineers protect your tanks from the enemy jets.

It may sound like a plan, but thats not how it works. If you dont kill enemy jets, they kill you

This happens because before the update if you were shooting and died in the process, you bullets, rockets, or whatever would just vanish. Now, if your shooting when you die, the couple shots that were shot as you die still remain, and in some cases, are enough to get the kill. Makes sense.

I suppose, maybe because it never used to happen then all of a sudden its common place it feels that much more annoying. I dont care much for stats but having deaths that are clearly "WTF" moments are pretty irritating!!

Ever since B2K was released this game has been near unplayable. Every fucking server has some massive lag issues, random shit keeps happening more and more every single day.

I really believe this game was a million times better before the update, the only changes I actually like is Claymore / C4 stays when you die, that's the ONLY good part about the update.

The hitmarks have been TERRIBLE since the update, I can put a whole clip into a guy standing still with his back turned to me and nothing happens to him. Worst are the sniper hit detections. Two shots to the face with the M39 EMR doesn't equal a kill any longer.

Fuck me Dice, you screwed up big time on this one.

so i had 2 low rank dicks not doing their job in rush. i placed my mav in a nice place where the enemies can't see it, i'm planting myself near the mcom to be the last line of defense and i shoot at whatever enemies are coming that way (3rd set, mcom A in grand bazaar) that's what most people usually do. anyway, those 2 dicks kept on standing in front just to fucking block my view. so i run around, they follow, decide to lead the enemies to them. they quit, i stayed and won the game. take that suckers! :uzi:

I am so tired of the bullshit with air vehicles. I just started this game, so I am completely fucked anytime I take to the air. They give you NO defense whatsoever against heat seekers when first starting, but everyone has fucking heat seekers. So, basically, I can't do anything in air vehicles. Which means I can't earn points in them. Which means I am forever screwed when I want to fly them.