Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and a few others are lookin to set up a group to knock out the "ive got this" achievement for getting 10 kills as the leader in guardian. 

The session will take place this Friday night. We will be doing this achievement hunt late at night as there are less people playing at those hours increasing chances of getting matches. 

Send me a message and FR to LZBears26 to let me know you want to join the group 

PS- if you have guest controllers please state that in the message 

1-LZBears26

2-HoodieWeather

3-VaMpIrIc NiNj4

4-JCHILDRESS13

5-xLambentBoomerx

6-

7-

8-

9-

10-

We will also need backups in case some do not show we will try to help everybody get this achievement. 

Again message and FR LZBears26 to confirm your spot!!

I need help with the ribbons for the medical ones in beast, revive all 4 teammates (in horde?) and kill an evading enemy with a headshot.

Also, I can't seem to get the pig sticker (retro charge 4 formers in 1 carge) to pop. I've tried it in campaign by the church & had it enough times that I should have had it pop like 3-5 times then near the end of that mission, but it won't pop for some reason. I was trying it in private arcade on Normal. I'm lost on that.

Please message me on LIVE if you're willing to help. Guess it would be better for 5 total to get together for the medic ones. I know the headshot one can just be with one person.

GT = Bassani 097 / That's a zero btw

i would like to boost the following achievements:

1. The host with the most

2. Places to see people to desero

3.kill locust like a boss

4. im rubber your glue

5.zeta team go

6.come to poppa

7.locust forever

(possibly)

8. help with friends

9. we few we happy Few

10. i've got this

ribbons

1. team shaman

2. team savior

3. i gotcha

4.trick shot

medals

1.i'm a beast

2. motivator

I know that sounds like quite a bit but i had much time away from the xbox for a while.Also if there is any other (achievements ribbons medals etc) that anyone would like help with let me know because im willing to help with anything of the sort :). I am particularly looking for people who are flexible like myself laid back but serious when it comes to completing the goal. im most free to play on weekend especially weekend nights. but there are times i can get on during weekdays as long as i know a little in advance.**note** all dlc is required when doing this and if i only get as little as two people who want to boost at the time being as long as one has another controller we can knock out most of these really fast and early. please message me on here or friend request and message my gamertag: sephiroth1wa thanks:drunk

4. im rubber your glue

5.zeta team go

6.come to poppa

7.locust forever

(possibly)

8. help with friends

9. we few we happy Few

10. i've got this

ribbons

1. team shaman

2. team savior

3. i gotcha

4.trick shot

medals

1.i'm a beast

2. motivator

I know that sounds like quite a bit but i had much time away from the xbox for a while.Also if there is any other (achievements ribbons medals etc) that anyone would like help with let me know because im willing to help with anything of the sort . I am particularly looking for people who are flexible like myself laid back but serious when it comes to completing the goal. im most free to play on weekend especially weekend nights. but there are times i can get on during weekdays as long as i know a little in advance.**note** all dlc is required when doing this and if i only get as little as two people who want to boost at the time being as long as one has another controller we can knock out most of these really fast and early. please message me on here or friend request and message my gamertag: sephiroth1wa thank

4. im rubber your glue

5.zeta team go

6.come to poppa

7.locust forever

(possibly)

8. help with friends

9. we few we happy Few

10. i've got this

ribbons

1. team shaman

2. team savior

3. i gotcha

4.trick shot

medals

1.i'm a beast

2. motivator

I know that sounds like quite a bit but i had much time away from the xbox for a while.Also if there is any other (achievements ribbons medals etc) that anyone would like help with let me know because im willing to help with anything of the sort . I am particularly looking for people who are flexible like myself laid back but serious when it comes to completing the goal. im most free to play on weekend especially weekend nights. but there are times i can get on during weekdays as long as i know a little in advance.**note** all dlc is required when doing this and if i only get as little as two people who want to boost at the time being as long as one has another controller we can knock out most of these really fast and early. please message me on here or friend request and message my gamertag: sephiroth1wa thank

I need help with the ribbons for the medical ones in beast, revive all 4 teammates (in horde?) and kill an evading enemy with a headshot.

Also, I can't seem to get the pig sticker (retro charge 4 formers in 1 carge) to pop. I've tried it in campaign by the church & had it enough times that I should have had it pop like 3-5 times then near the end of that mission, but it won't pop for some reason. I was trying it in private arcade on Normal. I'm lost on that.

Please message me on LIVE if you're willing to help. Guess it would be better for 5 total to get together for the medic ones. I know the headshot one can just be with one person.

GT = Bassani 097 / That's a zero btw

Bassani;

You have to do it with other people. The same thing happened to me. Either play with an idle controller or join a group and try to get it then. I am not sure if it has to be done on a certain difficulty, but I am sure that it cannot be done with you playing solo.

Hope this helps.

-M

1-LZBears26

2-HoodieWeather

3-VaMpIrIc NiNj4

4-JCHILDRESS13

5-xLambentBoomerx

6- frannk the tank

I've put myself down as I really want to be a part of this but as I said I'm not sure if I can do it as late as you want as I'm in uk time. Goddamn time zones!

7-

8-

9-

10-

Boosting for "Ive Got This" Friday 12/21

1-LZBears26

2-HoodieWeather

3-VaMpIrIc NiNj4

4-JCHILDRESS13

5-xLambentBoomerx

6- frannk the tank

7- ElementalWeapon (I've got a second controller)

8-

9-

10-

Edited by ElementalWeapon

Just working on Seriously 3.0 now.

If anyone out there would like to do 2 Onyx medals that go a lot faster with 2 people let me know. Looking to do Sapper which is destroy 1000 enemy nades and Guardian which is save the leader 1200 times.

I need sapper bro. If you'd like to boost it with me add me. :)

GT: SpitFiuR

I need 4 player co-op hardcore difficulty campaign For Act II Chahpter II.

If you want to join Pm me on XbL or write e-mail: [email protected]

I am avaible today from 8.pm CET(gmt + 1 timezone)for about 2 hours.

If you cant play today we can make an arragement for another day :)

Gt:b3T73r 7H4n Y0u

we're both online now and need a player who has unlocked insane to play 4-player campaign