... in a single player game achievements (Two controller method)

anthonyd46

Start the game with 2 controllers. After doing the required achievement go into the select side screen. Switch the second controller to the cpu it will say something about you won't get xp for this game just accept that warning. Now without unpausing the game quit the game. When you get back to the main menu all the achievements you were going for will unlock. Sometimes it might miss one if you were going for like 5 or 6 at once so i suggest only going for like 3 max at a time to avoid extra work. This works in Nba live 14 as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I can confirm this method works for at least the following achievements:

• Teamwork
  • Stat Sheet Stuffer
  • All Filled Up
  • Did I Just Do That?

I'm sure there are others that it will work for too. I can confirm it does not work for Never Any Doubt as I have tried the two controller switcheroo for this one twice. The easiest way to pull this off is to go 12 minute quarters using the West All Stars against the Philadelphia 76ers and set Reach In Fouls slider to 0 before you start the game. Don't let the Sixers get up over 30 until the start of the 3rd quarter. You have to end the 2nd quarter down by under 30. Once they do get up by 30+ early in the 3rd, go to Full Court defense and just get on the ball handler holding LT and pressing X to steal the ball. You don't have to worry about fouls and can easily make up the difference by the mid-point of the 4th quarter. I turned a 34 point deficit into a 42 point win by the end of the game and the Achievement popped prior to being given the option to End/Quit the game back to the main menu.

• 3 months later...

This method is by far the easiest way to get it done, and still works. "Never Any Doubt" unfortunately doesn't work this way, and for some reason is a giant pain to pull off for me. Second half rolls around and suddenly the 76ers are the Greek Gods of basketball and can make EVERY. SINGLE. SHOT.