Sebacean Hybrid

So my question is about the avatar award that is supposed to unlock by having the "First Blood" achievement from the first game.... which I have. However when I loaded up Crackdown 2 the two helmets for purchasing the DLC) unlocked but the Orb Shirt did not.

Does it unlock at a later point? Or was it supposed to unlock when the helmets did?

Anybody else have this problem?

Thanks.

Cool. Maybe it will pop next time I have the opportunity to put the game in. I barely got through the opening FMV when I had to turn it off. I just wanted to see what others had experienced in it unlocking before I got much further.

Meh avatars are highly over-rated. I think only really the new games are good for them too.

Be that as it may, I would still like to have the award I earned.

• 2 weeks later...
Meh avatars are highly over-rated. I think only really the new games are good for them too.

Why do people hate avatars so much? I agree they are dumb, but some people like them. It's not like they affect your game whatsoever.

It's kind of like the people who hate achievements in games. I personally think they add depth and longevity to my games, but seem people think they ruin them. To each his own.

• 4 weeks later...
Why do people hate avatars so much? I agree they are dumb, but some people like them. It's not like they affect your game whatsoever.

It's kind of like the people who hate achievements in games. I personally think they add depth and longevity to my games, but seem people think they ruin them. To each his own.

Yes, I agree with you on this. I played with my avatar maybe once or twice but to be honest I don't really give two sh*ts about avatar awards. All I care about is the achievements. But if some people like them, then more power to them.

• 1 month later...