Achievement Discussion

intrauma

L the achievements are ok except for the endurance they suck!

I tried playing online today for about an hour literally nobody was online to play a tournament or a ranked win, a social win, any quick play nothing! I wish the community was active now because in a few weeks it will be completely lost!

I would sy if we got 3 or 4 guys online we could all win the tournament before it dies...

I tried playing online today for about an hour literally nobody was online to play a tournament or a ranked win, a social win, any quick play nothing! I wish the community was active now because in a few weeks it will be completely lost!

I would sy if we got 3 or 4 guys online we could all win the tournament before it dies...

Thats a good idea , as this game is sadly dead online . I have managed the ranked win but the tourney achievement is proving impossible :mad:

count me in if you organise something , pref over the weekend

gt central perk 08 message me over live or on here cheers

I have played 1 person in a tourney and now the game says that i have completed the first round.

The way I think it works is , you have to have 3 wins in tourney mode in order to get the achievement , but it wont let you play the player you beat in the first round , i dont think you need 4 players at once .

Anyway I'll add everyone on here and we can boost this achievement :uzi:

Edited by z o 0 M 3 r z

I have played 1 person in a tourney and now the game says that i have completed the first round.

The way I think it works is , you have to have 3 wins in tourney mode in order to get the achievement , but it wont let you play the player you beat in the first round , i dont think you need 4 players at once .

Anyway I'll add everyone on here and we can boost this achievement :uzi:

I would like to get this achievo without boosting can't be that hard - just no one online

Going on 2-3 days now and I haven't seen a soul online. Wtf is goin on? I know we weren't the only ones to buy this game...lol. Servers must be garbage. Oh well I'm up for finding some folks to get this tournament done. Hit me up. Thanks.

GT: Coojo78

Anyone got any ideas how to do the mega shot .

Thanks

Try swerve shots, jump shots and bank shot combos...the mulipliers that show up are a big hint that you're gonna hit a skill shot...I remember missing a shot that became a bank shot into a combo and got something like 12K for the one shot.

*EDIT* I just scored 14k for potting a 7 ball off two cushions, so bank shots are the way to go I think.

Edited by intrauma