What is this?

Phrozan

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1duw0Q59Yc]Storm - Official Debut Gameplay Trailer (2011) XBLA | HD - YouTube[/ame]

In Storm, players control the weather to grow seeds into trees by guiding them through nature-themed levels set to a tranquil music background. By manipulating the weather elements, players solve puzzles. However, conjured weather can either help or hinder along the way. Seeds are transported past obstacles with gusts of wind, torrential downpours and bolts of lighting to reach various checkpoints throughout the game. Featuring 49 intriguing levels, players use three main elements and four secondary elements to maneuver five different kinds of seeds in each of the four seasons.

Looks like it was planned to be released in 2011...

• 4 weeks later...
Awesome. I was thinking of possibly making one, but if you are definitely going to make one, I feel no need to.

Naa you can go ahead and make one. I will help along the way though, I don't want that responsibility right now, i just wanna have fun with the game.

I do recommend getting the game though, it is pretty fun for only 10 dollars.

EDIT: Nevermind, Barad is making one. :p

I'd rate it by trying the trial! How else would you know as it's no use going off other peoples tastes. The game was looking hard until a guide was found. The game looks and plays great and will keep you going for a while if you do it on your own but be prepared to get frustrated haha

Ha, yeah, I literally did not see that there was a guide on PS3T until I literally JUST got the 400:gsicon: for the game. Rage mode engaged. :p