Question about the new currency

Looking at the vending machine prices...600+ for some orange guns...I don't see how I'll get that many, seeing as how I don't even have 40 yet. I'm at least 1/4 of the way, so it seems unless I run across and token shitting AI, I'm SOL.

well i had around 300 after completing the DLC, so a little farming would be in order for enough tokens to get an orange. some missions give you 25 tokens, but i mostly got them off enemies.

well i had around 300 after completing the DLC, so a little farming would be in order for enough tokens to get an orange. some missions give you 25 tokens, but i mostly got them off enemies.

Thanks Scott! Maybe I should just look for heads and skins. They're cheap and I don't have all of them anyway.

Thanks Scott! Maybe I should just look for heads and skins. They're cheap and I don't have all of them anyway.

thats all im doing with the tokens, just looking for heads and skins. ive got most of the legendaries so im not interested in buying any. i like the fact that they added this though. its a good idea for people who want legendaries, it still takes ages to get enough tokens to buy one, but at least you know where to get one from.

The Torgue Slot Machines only cost 5TT to play and I hit the jackpot 3 times already just playing maybe 30 times. Even better if you're doing it with more than one person because all tokens picked up count for all of you.

Exactly. I finished the dlc with roughly 250 tokens. I then changed storage devices and brought in a friend to my game. I played the slot machines till I ran out and he managed to get 150 just by being in the room with me. I then just reloaded my first storage device in which I still had 250 tokens and repeated the process till my friend had 999 tokens (took only 30 minutes) Then he did it for me.

Now I just change storage devices before purchasing anything from the torgue machines and then give the weapons to my friend (who then duplicates them for me of course) that way I can always have 999 tokens! :woop:

Exactly. I finished the dlc with roughly 250 tokens. I then changed storage devices and brought in a friend to my game. I played the slot machines till I ran out and he managed to get 150 just by being in the room with me. I then just reloaded my first storage device in which I still had 250 tokens and repeated the process till my friend had 999 tokens (took only 30 minutes) Then he did it for me.

Now I just change storage devices before purchasing anything from the torgue machines and then give the weapons to my friend (who then duplicates them for me of course) that way I can always have 999 tokens! :woop:

Well played, sir.