Levelling Up Chart

steve36ty

FORZA 2 LEVELLING UP CHART

Lets cut to the chase, getting to level 30 takes 1.25 million race credits 'won'

this excludes post race bonus' credits

It too me 12 hours to reach level 30 (Press RB to check your progress)

LVL CREDITS TOTAL TIME

30 1.250 M 1,250,000 12 hrs

31 150,000

32 165,000

33 175,000

34 190,000

35 200,000 2,130,000 24 hrs

36 219,000

37 231,000

38 250,000

39 260,000

40 275,000 3,365,000 36 hrs

41 295,000

42 305,000

43 325,000

44 340,000

45 350,000 4,980,000 48 hrs

46 370,000

47 385,000

48 405,000

49 420,000

50 440,000 7,000,000 60 hrs

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S you made it in one piece ! ?

Now get the all gold achievement then go change regions for 100,000 credits

Nb sorry about the poor format of the chart, I can't get the text editor

to do what I want, could a moderator assist and tidy it up please, thanks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for anyone who has, If you change regions, does your discount on cars and level come with you. Because I was planning on buying some cars for the all cars achievement, and was wondering if it would save me money.

I also have that question Maka, I might try that here soon. Also the time it takes to reach each level differs. Took me 36 hours to get level 50 and 80% complete. Just go for no damage and the biggest bonus you can.

discounts do move keeping their same value and new cars will unlock

CAUTION

certain previously unlocked cars in the old region will be locked after moving

ALSO

Each move is more expensive, 100,000k for the 1st, 500,000k for the 2nd.....

I suggest getting to level 50, buying every car in your current region,

unlock the 'All Gold' Achievement - then move

Nb. times quoted to level up were my own rounded up

I didn't intend to imply they were minimum or compulsary times

All times vary and alot of you will be quicker than me

I'm the Lewis and Clark, paving the way so you don't have to

discounts do move keeping their same value and new cars will unlock

CAUTION

certain previously unlocked cars in the old region will be locked after moving

ALSO

Each move is more expensive, 100,000k for the 1st, 500,000k for the 2nd.....

I suggest getting to level 50, buying every car in your current region,

unlock the 'All Gold' Achievement - then move

Nb. times quoted to level up were my own rounded up

I didn't intend to imply they were minimum or compulsary times

All times vary and alot of you will be quicker than me

I'm the Lewis and Clark, paving the way so you don't have to

Thanks mate. I was one button press away from trying this last night, but I figured I'd wait until I had all my Europe region cars first.

you can re-do races right?

if not im pretty much screwed :(

Yes. The easiest way to earn the money is to enter the highest level enduro you have opened. Set difficulty to easy, all others to the highest (the AI doesn't care about the line, manual shift , or any assists, so you may as well crank them up for the bonus money). Grab the best car for that series and put a 55% driver in. I recommend the American, he's the best of the 3 lowest drivers, IMHO. Then let the 360 race while you do something else. The Suzuka race is earning about $153k a race for me that way.

Yeah I've been doing the enduro races and am 27 hours in and am currently racing for level 49 so the endurance races are a must for leveling up and quick cash as well as going to the auction house and buying R4's at buyout for around 10-20G's and making nearly triple what you paid. Although I have noticed people getting smarter with their auctions. But there are always new comers who are gullible and don't yet understand the auction and will jump at $80,000 for an R4 mustang, which you can regularly get on buyout for 10-20G's.

I think you need to turn off damage too for the enduro trick with the hired driver. I tried it with Simulation level damage, and the other cars smashed mine on the starting line and made my engine smoke. :)

For most of the endo races you won't get smashed from behind, but there are 2 that did for me and I know the very last race was one of them. Also, turn off the tire wear so that your driver won't pit. This way, even if you start in last (8th) you will still win because the other cars will pit.

Edit:BTW, I used S.Ito. He never lost for me even when he started in last! Level 50 complete, but I still need a crap load of money to purchase all cars.

I guess it also depends where you start. I was in 5th so I had cars in front and behind. The car behind pushed me into the car in front. This was in the D class race. Maybe I just got unlucky.

Is there a way to make your wireless controller not go to sleep and automatically pause the game?

Since this topic went to endurances, I had a question for you guys. It seems that I leave my xbox on to do races for me often. Although I set the difficulty to "easy" with damage at simulation and no Racing line, at the end of the race, it gives me Minus money and says that I used all the assists eventhough I turned them off. Can anyone help me? Tell me what Im doing wrong?

And I need a sure answer for something else. Does it make a difference if you turn ABS and TCS on or off for your driver?

Driver tends to pit otherwise, therefore losing his position. I can live with the 5k if it guarantees the win on the first go;)

Ok, I'm just saying my driver has won 100% percent of the time with all aids off on Easy difficulty when I give him the proper car. Starting 8th or starting 1st it doesn't matter. If your guy is losing cause of pit strategy, you may need a new driver or a new car. If you can change the tire compound on your car try one step harder compound, he won't have to pit as often.

Since this topic went to endurances, I had a question for you guys. It seems that I leave my xbox on to do races for me often. Although I set the difficulty to "easy" with damage at simulation and no Racing line, at the end of the race, it gives me Minus money and says that I used all the assists eventhough I turned them off. Can anyone help me? Tell me what Im doing wrong?

And I need a sure answer for something else. Does it make a difference if you turn ABS and TCS on or off for your driver?

I think the neg money is a glitch. It has done it to me twice. Usually fixes itself next race though.

Turn ABS, STM, and TCS off for your driver. He doesn't care.

Turn ABS, STM, and TCS off for your driver. He doesn't care.

Thats what I do, but when the race starts he has all 3 of them, with tire/Fuel wear off. Ive tried all different ways, but it always gives me them all, and end up getting -20% instead of +35%, and it's pissing me off, because it $40,000 per race difference.

For most of the endo races you won't get smashed from behind, but there are 2 that did for me and I know the very last race was one of them. Also, turn off the tire wear so that your driver won't pit. This way, even if you start in last (8th) you will still win because the other cars will pit.

Edit:BTW, I used S.Ito. He never lost for me even when he started in last! Level 50 complete, but I still need a crap load of money to purchase all cars.

I'm trying it at the moment using S.Ito, although im not very confident, he's got 0/9 podiums!!

I'm trying it at the moment using S.Ito, although im not very confident, he's got 0/9 podiums!!

If you set the AI to easy than he could win as long as your car is as good as the other drivers best. The Easy AI preforms like a "50%" basically, you just need a better car than them, and its in the bag.