Red Alert 3 vs Halo Wars?

Having never played an RTS on the XB before, I've whittled it down to these two based on what I've read and playing the demos. Would love to hear your opinions on each.

HW seems simpler with fewer units but RA3 seems more complex because of more units with more abilities.

well it all depends. halo wars basically is more campaign and pretty fun especailly since theres co-op play and im not sure if you can play a 2v2 game with a friend and vs computers. but online is only up to 4 ppl. no one really plays the game online either. otherwise for campaign if you have no friends that have the game then you always have a co-commander. you also dont share units or resources. and your limited to 50 units. there are 3 teams

in halo wars it really depends on what you build for your command limit if i remember the max limit is 120 or 150 or 200, and the type of unit depends on how much food it takes up. halo wars more people play it online but if you dont really have any friends to play with your prolly going to get raped if you join with random people. and if you play 1v1 most people just rush. the online is up to 6 people. for units you have to share units with your partner in co op and also have to share resources. there are 2 types of teams with 3 different captains which are teams pretty much and have their own special units.

UNSC: in multiplayer they get no heros but super units and have special bonuses from the start.

Overall i think Halo Wars prolly is better than C&C. Online can get gay but its still good but only if you play with friends. C&C is ok but gets boring after you beat all campiagns.

Thanks! When I first played the Red Alert demo, I just went through the tutorials and the Soviet mission. I played the Allied mission last night and it seems hard to command and keep track of your units. I played a lot of RTS games on the PC and I just can't get used to the controller. Does it get easier and become second nature? I know the controller will never be as fast as using the keyboard and mouse but I'm hoping I can get a little quicker than where I am at right now. It seems to take me forever to find the building I want to build and the units. And then it's hard to keep track of the units and use their special abilities when needed.

Regarding Halo Wars, graphically it is very pretty but it seems so watered down and simplistic to me.