Tournament Setup Thread

I'll be doing a large arena tomorrow afternoon. Time is flexible. But I'm thinking 2:00 PST or so. This will be done on playthrough one with my 49 character. Lower levels can host to make things go smoother. Expect 2-3 hours to complete this. I don't care which arena we do since I don't have any complete yet. message Sazabi West on live or tolaindurant on aim if interested.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for two people to help out with the Hell Burbia Large Tournament within the hour.

I will be hosting with my level 61 Siren, I have a modded shotgun and a modden sheild so it does not matter what level you are, i can just duplicate the weapon and shield for you.

Message one of the following two gamertags to get in on the session: Maliicious

Archer Spense

Hello my Gamertag is CV22LY, I'm looking for players. For the Mad Moxxi 20 round achievement all three area's. I am a Level 54 Hunter and will greatly play with anyone who has a mic and good attitude, because these achievement will take time. Message me anytime and we will arrange some time.

Looking to do any of these Mad Moxxi achievements. Looking for someone with a lower leveled character so I can just run through with my 61 soldier.

GT is Mm Jackjack just send a friend request and a message saying that you wanna do Borderlands DLC. I'll be working nights this coming weekend but after 11 pm (central time) I'll be down to play.

I still need to do the three big tournaments. I have a level 61 Siren. I'm in Eastern Standard Time (East Coast of the US). I'd prefer people in or close to my timezone. Nothing against anyone, but last time I got hooked up with another group outside of the US and they were always waiting on me, because of the huge time difference. It just sucked for them and I felt really bad about it. I'm not trying to ruin anyone's gaming experience. PM me or send me a friend request.