Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a boost partner for Win 5 in a row and looking to set up a time with someone to boost the "Band Together" achievement (it seems to me that each player needs to have 3 xbox live enabled profiles, someone correct me if I'm wrong. I can supply 3 but I need to invite a buddy over to do it :p)

Post here or send me a message on xbox live: Darkhorse4life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game should be arriving in next couple days from Gamefly so feel free to add me to your friends list. Just make sure and add a voice or text message saying what game you want to boost in. I am NOT looking forward to this game. I forgot I switched it to the top of my Q...over the new scene it...WTF was I thinking? Anyways, i'll be available to boost any/all achievements on rock revolution. bleh.

^^ exactly what that guy said... pretty much word for word...

gamefly sent out my copy today and i forgot it was at the top of my gameq... add me for any and all achievements. I want to try to get through this game quickly and get it back...

lol, that's hilarious. what a coincedence. I played Sk8r boi tonight and one other song, oh, dirty little secret...That shit isss soooo bad it's not even funny. It does hurt your eyes. It's awkward, and the worst is it seems as if I'm strumming complete in time and then all of a sudden I'm missing notes like fucking crazy. I want someone who's willing to play 100 ranked vs with me, along with most of the other online achievements. I figure we can play one of us wins 5 ina row, then the other, and then just alternate winning games until we both reach Win 50 Ranked Games and Play 100 Online Games online. I should be available tomorrow during most of the day and night! Gamertag: SteakSalad Just hit me up if someone is interested and we'll bust that shit out. Also, I have no idea what the shortest song is in the game, so if you know that, lemme know!

• 2 weeks later...