Problem with unlocking Extreme

Silent Hawk

Hey guys at the best Xbox360 Achievement site!!! Silent Hawk here looking for answers to my problem. Here is my experience with Conflict: Denied Ops.

Just like another member of this site, my brother and I played the game under "co-op" instead of "Campaign" and no achievements unlocked. Finding out what I did wrong, I played Campaign under the Hard difficulty, which unlocked all the difficulty achievements before them (easy, normal, hard). Usually, Extreme should be unlocked after ending the game on hard, but unfortunately, it wasn't. I was wondering, how do you play campaign on extreme. I tried to load my old save game, but the dialog box stated that I should start a new campaign under the extreme difficulty. However, anytime I try to start a new campaign, extreme is not unlocked. I also checked my stats at the "awards" section in the main menu.

Like I said before, all stars for Extreme under "co-op" and three stars for "campaign" Note that I played "co-op" on extreme thinking that will unlock all difficulty achievos. Please help! I appreciate this and keep up the good work Administrators and Moderators. Later days from the Silent Hawk

Edited by Silent Hawk

• 3 months later...

1 star=EASY, 2 stars= NORMAL, 3 stars= HARD, 4 stars represented Extreme. You said you unlocked 3 stars under campaign...that is under "HARD" which means you beat a level that represents 3 stars in hard difficultly. That's why it didnt unlock the extreme achievement.

You played "co-op" in coop online will not count toward to the achievement for beat the game in co-op achievements or beat a game in any difficulty. You need to play "campaign" in co-op to beat the game in co-op achievement.

Hope this clear it up for you.

• 3 years later...