Whats Up With The Social Club??

DCS 23

keep it up, your insults just show how much of a whiny bitch you are. You're arguments are weak, and your insults are about as lame. This gets you fired up, a plastic key from a website competition?

lol.

No, loud-mouthed pseudo-intellectuals who have serious inferiority complexes and run their little bitch mouths get me fired up. And it's "your", genius.:)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, loud-mouthed pseudo-intellectuals who have serious inferiority complexes and run their little bitch mouths get me fired up. And it's "your", genius.:)

yawn..

that's funny, since you're the one claiming you're an attorney, while also being the one grasping at the shortest of straws. Am I the only one that finds that funny?

Personally, this is a stupid reason to argue on a fucking website. If it's really this damn important to you to be right, I concede. I apologize, you are correct. I was obviously wrong, I mean, you said you're a lawyer and I can't even spell words correctly. This invalidates anything I ever said in the past, or will say in the future. Sorry again.

If you don't get a key from rockstar, I'll even buy one off ebay and mail it to you.

Edited by JVodka

yawn..

that's funny, since you're the one claiming you're an attorney, while also being the one grasping at the shortest of straws. Am I the only one that finds that funny?

Personally, this is a stupid reason to argue on a fucking website. If it's really this damn important to you to be right, I concede. I apologize, you are correct. I was obviously wrong, I mean, you said you're a lawyer and I can't even spell words correctly. This invalidates anything I ever said in the past, or will say in the future. Sorry again.

If you don't get a key from rockstar, I'll even buy one off ebay and mail it to you.

It's my job, it's what I do. I don't remain in the comfy confines of the rules; I always look for an angle. I just didn't appreciate your dismissive tone, and authoritative response when you have absolutely no authority other than your opinion. You brought this on yourself, just remember that...

It's my job, it's what I do. I don't remain in the comfy confines of the rules; I always look for an angle. I just didn't appreciate your dismissive tone, and authoritative response when you have absolutely no authority other than your opinion. You brought this on yourself, just remember that...

I interpreted the rules one way, you did another. It's obvious the meaning of the contest rules and their website extension have caused confusion. Rockstar will most likely end up awarding people keys regardless.

wow, you guys are really going at it. I just got to 100% today and I know it won't update tonight, so i probably won't get a key. I think that R* should just give anyone who registered to the site and linked an account one of the keys because then they won't have issues with people who had the 100% done, but they will also be rewarding anyone who wants to be a part of the social club community.

I interpreted the rules one way, you did another. It's obvious the meaning of the contest rules and their website extension have caused confusion. Rockstar will most likely end up awarding people keys regardless.

This was my point.

They didnt make it clear as to why it was extendend, etc etc.

They can't deny us the key because of their shitty servers, thats just stupid.

If we can reach 100% within the given time then that should be it.

Are we just supposed to hope that our percentages go up in time to win, that is ridiculas. We reached 100% within the time and it then shouldn't turn into a game of luck, with whose % goes up and whos doesn't.

seriously why is everyone fighting about this? i got the achievement like a week ago but on social club ive been jumping around so much that its not even funny, but you know what if i get the key sweet i earned it if i dont oh fucking well i dont need to sue someone over a fucking key i got (or didnt get) for playing a game all day long now if it was like one of a kind that would make a little more sense but i still think a lawsuit is way out of hand for a video game contest

Lets just hope that Rockstar are big enough and ugly enough to just soak it up, sort their shit out and keep everyone who made the deadline happy. Yes?

As for the war of words that broke out above, commiseration's to JVodka, I'm afraid lazarus16 had your number from early on!

I finished the game to 100%, 2 hours before the contest finished.

I have already emailed rockstar, and luckily took photos and videos to prove my claim [as it states 61% on Social Club]

I am hoping to recieve my key.

If not ill buy one of eBay for like £10.

I cant see them being worth alot.

Official Site states: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) US $25

So like £12.50

There will thousands made. So cant be worth alot.

I really do hope I get mine, as I nearly got fired from work [on last warning] to play this game to get it.

FAUK YEAH!!! GIVE ME, MY PLASTIC KEY!

In all seriousness, I haven't had such a drive to play a game since watching "the wizard" and waiting for Mario3... Whether this was a ploy to bring more users for a better price from EA or not... The contest got thousands more excited about crushing a game... GREATJOB R*

... and JVodka, your hypocracy is pretty funny to watch:

...insults just show how much of a whiny bitch you are...
I'm glad to see you're a self addmitted, "whinny bitch.":boxer ... PLUS, you smell bad and your momma dresses you funny :nana

... I just love intelligent debate! :ass

Edit: shoot!! the "whinny bitch" already conceded:

yawn..

JVodka, please add me to the mailing list - thanks!!!

Baalsdeep Vahchinasing

123 FAUKAYU St.

Napa CA, 94559

Edited by Sofa KingSavage

I just got a reply from rockstar so add it to the pile:

We will determine what users are eligible at the end of the contest period and will take into account our server problems. We can see a users stats even if they are not visible on the Social Club. We make no guarantees that a user will or will not be eligible until we have reviewed all entries. Please see our contest rules if you have any specific questions.

Cheers,

The Rockstar Games Social Club

So they should review everyone and see if they should get the prize, which most of us should. so all of us should end up with the prize.

I sent an email to Rockstar

and well I didnt get the same youll be ok or it wont affect you like others did I got this--

We will determine what users are eligible at the end of the contest period and will take into account our server problems. We can see a users stats even if they are not visible on the Social Club. We make no guarantees that a user will or will not be eligible until we have reviewed all entries. Please see our contest rules if you have any specific questions. Cheers, The Rockstar Games Social Club

(my original message) To whom it may concern: I just got 100% on GTA IV today, May 17th. In the rules it states that you must have access to the 100% club on the website which I do not due to the site being slow from all the traffic.(Great game by the way) It still has me at 41%. Will I still qualify for the contest for the key? Thank you for your time, and the great game.

So acording to that, if I am to follow the rules--Im screwed.

BUT they say they can see it, so maybe their site has it all updated, but the info from them to the Social Club is what is slow, so it may count.

Who knows.

Just checked my % on their site,

I was 67% when I went to bed last night around midnight or 1 am.

I am now allowed into the 100% club.

Number 583, so maybe.

Edited by Raining Light

Well when I signed up to the Social Club after getting 100%, it was only showing 83% complete.

Then I checked it yesterday as it was the last day and it was 93% in the morning, then 97% in the afternoon. I've checked today....and it's 0%.

WTF???

I hope Rockstar do check everything and send out the gift to everyone who did complete 100% before the finish date. Somehow I don't think it will happen and may people will be complaining!

Luckily we can all prove when we got the keys to the city thanks to Xbox Live logging the exact date you got the achievement!

Yeah, mine is still frozen at 68%, but my marathon stats are updating every couple of hours or so. So freaking frustrating. I feel confident in saying that R* will make this right, since it's their slow, clunky servers that are causing the problem. Bungie went through this right after Halo 3 came out, but I never had to wait more than 24 hours for my stats to update. Maybe R* needs to pick Bungie's collective brain a little as far as the Social Club interface is concerned...