Bank?

XxXDZ MAYHEMXxX

Well this is the group that made Mob of the Dead so I doubt they will also put a bank in this map.

While this origins is cool I feel like this one and Mob of the Dead are really easy and fairly straightforward to figure out..

Just seems like others ones were harder/longer/bigger.

I mean shit even Shangri la was harder than this.

I'm liking the map overall but it doesn't look like there's a bank which is kinda disappointing but was kind of expected. I also don't see double tap anywhere which is a shame if it's not on the map.

double tap is in this map, use the challenge chest after you have a token for a chance to get it

:)

Well this is the group that made Mob of the Dead so I doubt they will also put a bank in this map.

While this origins is cool I feel like this one and Mob of the Dead are really easy and fairly straightforward to figure out..

:confused: even *hardest map ever* was harder than this? :confused:

Also, double tap is on the map, I got it through the fizzy-whatchamacallit machine, pay$1500 for a random perk. Haven't really had a chance to explore but I feel like I saw it by the church.

Well considering shangri la is the hardest fucking map ever then yeah, I would say its harder than this. But I dont get what you mean, this map is probably the hardest out of all of them so far. Transit and Die Rise were a piece of cake. Mob of the Dead was too. Buried was a joke. But this one is actually challenging and lots to do.

Anyone else annoyed by these stupid challenges, I just want my perk machines.

the challenges were pretty easy, actually. me & a friend had them all done by round 14.

personally i prefer the random perks. i usually really only care about Jugg & Speed Cola, which are on the map. Mule Kick helps for higher rounds so i'll usually buy that too. plus u get Double Tap free for completing a challenge, & a random perk is 1500 as opposed to its normal 2000-4000. it's perfect for me.

the challenges were pretty easy, actually. me & a friend had them all done by round 14.

personally i prefer the random perks. i usually really only care about Jugg & Speed Cola, which are on the map. Mule Kick helps for higher rounds so i'll usually buy that too. plus u get Double Tap free for completing a challenge, & a random perk is 1500 as opposed to its normal 2000-4000. it's perfect for me.

Yeah challenges are definitely easier with a partner. The random perks don't really appeal to me as much. Electric Cherry is probably the best out of the bunch, PHD Flopper is useless in this map, and Deadshot Daquiri is not that appealing. I always run Jugg, Speed, Mule Kick for 2 weapons & a Staff, and then Stamina Up due to the mud in this game it really helps out. And then once I get the 30000 point challenge done, I get my 5th perk Double Tap.

Making this post to see if anyone comes up with any information concerning a bank system for this map. Personally I don't think they would have put one because of the different characters but there is a part of me that hopes that they did.

There is no bank in this map. It's the same team that made Mob of the Dead.

A bank would make this map too easy as you could obtain the staffs by round 1, and be on your way to making them ultimate. The most challenging part of this map (in my opinion) is starting off. Once I have perks and good weapons the game isn't as challenging.