High Maintenance Discussion Thread

Harry94

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have found keys and other parts scattered around, pretty much explored most of the buildings including the roof with the dragon. Squidifier parts appear random in most games. When the power is turned on all perks and pack-a-punch machine have a particular pattern and are contains within the lifts and only appear on a certain floor for a short period of time.....

I have obtained the Squidifier within the first 3 rounds most games and doesn't require opening many doors, you can also turn the power on very early.

Edited by DeadOnArrival19

The navcards still don't work, so don't worry about taking the new one back to TranZit to try it out. I tried it and it gave the same "incorrect navcard" message.

I have yet to try bringing the old navcard into Die Rise, but that's because I haven't found where to build the navcard table in Die Rise. I'm still testing out the map myself and I haven't been able to get Maxis to talk again.

The navcards still don't work, so don't worry about taking the new one back to TranZit to try it out. I tried it and it gave the same "incorrect navcard" message.

I have yet to try bringing the old navcard into Die Rise, but that's because I haven't found where to build the navcard table in Die Rise. I'm still testing out the map myself and I haven't been able to get Maxis to talk again.

The old nav card works on the new table, but nothing seems to change, at least for now.

The old nav card works on the new table, but nothing seems to change, at least for now.

How do you create the new table? I have only found the radio thing.

Also, I'm pretty sure the symbols on the floor do something too. I have seen a few with a picture of a man in a gas mask and also a sort of lion thing. We somehow got Maxis to speak again too.

EDIT: Managed to build the table.

Edited by Harry94

We completely built the Nav Card table. 2 of us had Nav Cards and they both were accepted. We then found the White Nav Card, and it was not accepted at all.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Nav Cards are all tied to the final easter egg. As in, the very last one that can only be done after you've done every one that comes before. In fact, I'm sure of it. There will be one in each map. And whatever their final purpose, each player will need a different card. With all four players having 4 separate cards.

So, for now, don't even bother trying to figure them out. Because they don't have any direct relation to completing this EE.

As far as this egg goes. Check the roof of the Dragon building. On the isolated corner that's to the left of the dragon from where you start on the map (isolated as meaning you can only get to it from higher. And only get out of it by dropping down) there is a circular symbol on the floor. Couldn't tell if it was a dragon or a buhdda. But I heard a sound when I hit the X button to interact with it. So, it could be related to the egg.

And again, I'll bet that there are two different ways to finish the egg. Maxis or Richtofen.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the Nav Cards are all tied to the final easter egg. As in, the very last one that can only be done after you've done every one that comes before. In fact, I'm sure of it. There will be one in each map. And whatever their final purpose, each player will need a different card. With all four players having 4 separate cards.

So, for now, don't even bother trying to figure them out. Because they don't have any direct relation to completing this EE.

As far as this egg goes. Check the roof of the Dragon building. On the isolated corner that's to the left of the dragon from where you start on the map (isolated as meaning you can only get to it from higher. And only get out of it by dropping down) there is a circular symbol on the floor. Couldn't tell if it was a dragon or a buhdda. But I heard a sound when I hit the X button to interact with it. So, it could be related to the egg.

And again, I'll bet that there are two different ways to finish the egg. Maxis or Richtofen.

if your refering to the corner that has the little room with the tv in it, the lift that you use to get up there has a key hole, was just up there but did not have a key =(

EDIT- just used a key, not sure what it did heard a fire alarm though

Edited by MR MOO 69
new info

if your refering to the corner that has the little room with the tv in it, the lift that you use to get up there has a key hole, was just up there but did not have a key =(

EDIT- just used a key, not sure what it did heard a fire alarm though

If you have the key, you can just use it to call the elevator to your location. It's basically just there so you don't have to wait to get a perk. Nothing related to the EE. The symbol I'm referring to is a circle, on the floor, with a dragon inside of it. There are others, as well. Circles, with images of zombies inside of them. I'm positive that these are related to the egg. Though in what capacity? That's a mystery.

This is just a theory, but I noticed that in who's who mode you see gold new things on the map you don't see regularly. So I'm thinking you need to use the SVU to snipe something really far away on the map like maybe the moon... I don't know..

Two new features that are essentially useless to the map. The "who's who?" perk, and the SVU weapon. I'm in agreement. Though I doubt it's a simple as shooting at the moon. More than likely, it's as the name of the perk implies. Perhaps there's a trigger to identify one of the characters as having something other than a gold outline.

From what I've seen, there are four circle images scattered across the map. Three with zombies. One with the dragon. That's gotta be related. Maybe you identify the "special" player of the four with the perk. Stand him on the dragon while the others stand on the zombies. And do... something with the sniper rifle maybe?

This'd be a lot easier if we had a starting point. Hard to figure anything out with knowing where to start.

There are also little Majong tiles or whatever they're called laying around in the map that is most likely attached to the EE somehow. For instance at the transmission tower there is a little tile with Chinese lettering on it. I also noticed other skyscrapers in the map have gold things on them. Shoot those with the SVU in who's who? And I noticed you can shoot the orbs that are in the dragons mouths.

There are also little Majong tiles or whatever they're called laying around in the map that is most likely attached to the EE somehow. For instance at the transmission tower there is a little tile with Chinese lettering on it. I also noticed other skyscrapers in the map have gold things on them. Shoot those with the SVU in who's who? And I noticed you can shoot the orbs that are in the dragons mouths.

I noticed the tiles too, sometimes one is on the desk at the start and sometimes it isn't...

From what I've seen, there are four circle images scattered across the map. Three with zombies. One with the dragon. That's gotta be related. Maybe you identify the "special" player of the four with the perk. Stand him on the dragon while the others stand on the zombies. And do... something with the sniper rifle maybe?

today me and my friend found 5 gold floor symbols. 4 swirly patterns and 1 that looked like a dog with its paw up

today me and my friend found 5 gold floor symbols. 4 swirly patterns and 1 that looked like a dog with its paw up

There is two ones with a lion with their paw up, those lions are also at the starting point by the double doors. I have read somewhere that if two people stand on each one you can press x and it does something. Haven't tried it myself though.

Pretty sure those "swirly patterns" you're finding are just part of the environment. Decoration. And considering the environment, I'd say we can dismiss them. It's the ones that unique that I think should be focused on. Because there ARE the circles with zombie images. And those just can't fit into any kind of decorative pattern. Same with the lion/dragon/dog/whatever. I've seen one on the roof of the second building. And generally, you don't ever see decorations on the roof of a building.

Regardless, I think we can all agree that they're somehow tied to the EE. As I said before, though. I really wish we had a starting point. Until we get one, none of this speculation will do us any good. Because we have no way of testing any of these theories.

Pretty sure those "swirly patterns" you're finding are just part of the environment. Decoration. And considering the environment, I'd say we can dismiss them. It's the ones that unique that I think should be focused on. Because there ARE the circles with zombie images. And those just can't fit into any kind of decorative pattern. Same with the lion/dragon/dog/whatever. I've seen one on the roof of the second building. And generally, you don't ever see decorations on the roof of a building.

Regardless, I think we can all agree that they're somehow tied to the EE. As I said before, though. I really wish we had a starting point. Until we get one, none of this speculation will do us any good. Because we have no way of testing any of these theories.

Yeh we have now found others and we have been trying anything we can think of such as buying the SVU and looking around for targets to shoot, even PaP it and tried again. There must be something you can do at the start that's pretty easy and doesn't need a lot of points to get.

You know when you spawn from whos who? You will always spawn on one of those gold disk things. So, say everybody has the whos who perk and each of them stand on a gold plate then all at the same time cook a grenade and kill themsleves. You will then each spawn on one of the gold disks, so everybody will be standing on one including your body that needs reviving. Just speculation though, haven't tried it myself.

What about the Sliquifier(or whatever)? Most level-specific wonder weapons tie into the achievements, don't they? The Call of the Dead weapon (Lazarus) made you turn a zombie to a human. Shangri-La made you use the shrink gun to shrink a diamond (think it was a diamond). Moon made you use the Wave Gun on the Dish.

So what of the Sliquifier? I think its more apparent tot he egg than the SVU everyone is worked up about, although if Maxis DOES say you'll need it later, my guess is it has some use.

You know when you spawn from whos who? You will always spawn on one of those gold disk things. So, say everybody has the whos who perk and each of them stand on a gold plate then all at the same time cook a grenade and kill themsleves. You will then each spawn on one of the gold disks, so everybody will be standing on one including your body that needs reviving. Just speculation though, haven't tried it myself.

Are there specifically only four of the plates? If so I would most certainly imagine they play an essential role in the egg. And especially because this is a new perk I think it has meaning. We/You/Me/Someone should definitely mess around with this idea...