how do u kill last boss

• 3 months later...

I used Jetray and just kept hitting the right trigger to attack him, then retreat. Once his shield comes up move to the red columns and wait for him to attack. He smashes the column and releases health. Just repeat for the 3 columns and he'll be beaten... quite easy really

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I used Jetray and just kept hitting the right trigger to attack him, then retreat. Once his shield comes up move to the red columns and wait for him to attack. He smashes the column and releases health. Just repeat for the 3 columns and he'll be beaten... quite easy really

Thanks that worked beautifully

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was finding it difficult until I used Jetray and it became very easy. I kept spamming Y on him and blocking when he did his sword attack. Once his minions come try to kill them as quick as possible as they are what cause the most problems.

I really am surprised how much easier it was with Jetray, glad the game is done now. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just went as far as possible from Vilgax and spammed Chromostone's RT Laserbeam move. I didn't really care much for the minions. Vilgax eventually kills them off. Plus, while I do the Laserbeam thingy i'm invincible toward his minions.

• 1 year later...
maybe you should try sucking less?

Maybe you should try to be less of a f*cking @$$hole?

This is what I did today, and I did it my second try. Just be sure to retreat quickly after each hit because he will f*ck your world up quick.

• 1 year later...

What worked best for me, was using Echo Echo (the small robot form) and make two clones (press :rtbut: twice). Let the clones attack Vilgax, and if necessary make new ones, if the other ones die. In the mean time try to get close to the red pipes, because as soon, as your clones beat him up enough, he'll charge at you and run into the pipe, getting hurt, plus giving you some health, if you stay close enough to the pipe. Now I moved around killing the minions as quickly as possible. Try to use your special attacks. (I guess you can chose an alien form of your liking, but I would go with either Goop -the slimey one- or Big Chill -the ice breathing, moth like form-) Once all minions are defeated repeat all that two more times.

If you do that, Vilgax is a joke and easily beaten. :boxer

Hope that helps! :)

• 8 months later...
What worked best for me, was using Echo Echo (the small robot form) and make two clones (press :rtbut: twice). Let the clones attack Vilgax, and if necessary make new ones, if the other ones die. In the mean time try to get close to the red pipes, because as soon, as your clones beat him up enough, he'll charge at you and run into the pipe, getting hurt, plus giving you some health, if you stay close enough to the pipe. Now I moved around killing the minions as quickly as possible. Try to use your special attacks. (I guess you can chose an alien form of your liking, but I would go with either Goop -the slimey one- or Big Chill -the ice breathing, moth like form-) Once all minions are defeated repeat all that two more times.

If you do that, Vilgax is a joke and easily beaten. :boxer

Hope that helps! :)

This worked better for me than the others above, although i used the lazer beam person to fight minions, his punch combo is fast and the prismatic ball wipes out alot in 1 hit.