How long did it take you to 100%

Kronic Herba

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you "stat 100%" or "actual 100%"?

I'm kind of disappointed with R* that in this game those two aren't the same. As far as I'm concerned you're not 100% complete until you have gold medals on all challenges, found all collectibles, and completed all strangers/freaks and all random events.

Are you "stat 100%" or "actual 100%"?

I'm kind of disappointed with R* that in this game those two aren't the same. As far as I'm concerned you're not 100% complete until you have gold medals on all challenges, found all collectibles, and completed all strangers/freaks and all random events.

Agreed. it seems stat 100% is more like 70% of everything the game has to offer, whereas you had to do EVERYTHING on IV. Same on AC 3 recently.

Agreed. it seems stat 100% is more like 70% of everything the game has to offer, whereas you had to do EVERYTHING on IV. Same on AC 3 recently.

Yeah, kinda a shame that the achievement wasn't for FULL 100% :(

I know this isn't the question this thread is asking, but here are my stats so far (I'm taking the game ridiculously slow):

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8841/gyt1.png

Yeah, kinda a shame that the achievement wasn't for FULL 100% :(

I know this isn't the question this thread is asking, but here are my stats so far (I'm taking the game ridiculously slow):

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8841/gyt1.png

Social club is down for me, but damn we have similar stats. I'm about 45% and 25hrs played!

I've only done 2 hobbies/pastimes though lol.

Social club is down for me, but damn we have similar stats. I'm about 45% and 25hrs played!

I've only done 2 hobbies/pastimes though lol.

Great minds play alike :p I honestly don't even know how my hobbies/pastimes is that high. I guess it's from all the Sea/Off-Road Races & Flight Schools I did over the weekend.

Great minds play alike :p I honestly don't even know how my hobbies/pastimes is that high. I guess it's from all the Sea/Off-Road Races & Flight Schools I did over the weekend.

My stats are very similar, but around 42% at 15 hours.

But hey, I'm off the rig tomorrow so I can actually get to play this properly!

I'm getting there but there is too much to see in this game to rush through it. The 100% is shit anyway, because it's not even 100%. I'm going for the REAL 100% - All Golds, all collectibles, all properties, etc. Everything!

Good luck! I just wish the achievement was for that...

I'm getting there but there is too much to see in this game to rush through it. The 100% is shit anyway, because it's not even 100%. I'm going for the REAL 100% - All Golds, all collectibles, all properties, etc. Everything!

That's more like it! I'm not sure I want gold in EVERY mission possible but definitely want to experience all the freak/stranger/random encounter missions before I even hit 100%.

Yes, this. 21 golds to go on story, Strangers and Freaks are all gold. :)