Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to finish horde waves 35-50 on normal/casual? anyone wanna help me out? need 3 players or someone that can host the rounds as my connection is set to moderate and i can't change it to open,send me an invite to play.

i am online now for a fair few hours uk time.

GT is chelseawinners

Looking to do 4 player co-op on insane, Im available all day today and tomorrow, Want to get this done A.S.A.P, Also looking to do Beast and Horde in Insane, If anyone wants to do these or has a group of 3 lookinf for a 4th add me on xbox and just statee why your adding me on the request.

Cheers,

XBT: Don vennO

I'm absolutely terrible at the multiplayer of this game and not real good at the campaign (currently playing on casual), but if anyone is willing to help me out with getting any/all of the multiplayer and if possible, the co-op achievements please add me. My GT is: Gunp0wdernL34d (the 0 is a zero). I have a mic, but am shy, so I don't really talk much, but I listen, especially to someone who's not afraid of giving orders and is clear with them, which is the kind of person/people I'm hoping to play with.

I'm the Eastern US time zone. Can play anytime from 8am-5pm and from 6:30pm-11pm 7 days a week.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.