Shuffle Mini Game

x Zero

• 1 month later...
I'm havinga lot of probvlems, but i can give a tip: catch as many photoes as you can and never catch a green or blue puppet, so you will keep the light blue puppet appear..

Following your tip got me from my all time best of 496 to 501 in one attempt, hats off to you.

Oh my Gd. I can't get past 300 in this even with the suggestion of not getting the other ones and trying to stay in the middle. I try to keep them together and always end up with them on opposite ends. Cute at first... now notsomuch.

How often does the light blue one appear? I keep accidentally hitting the others after seeing one or two of him.

Edited by Odessa

I'm havinga lot of probvlems, but i can give a tip: catch as many photoes as you can and never catch a green or blue puppet, so you will keep the light blue puppet appear..

Thank you so much for this tip. I was getting frustrated with this game and then after reading this I got it the first time and I'm like 130th on the leaderboards and I quit trying after I hit 500 so the rest was just bonus.

For the person above, it takes about 30 seconds it seems between the colored things popping up. Once the light blue one comes you can collect all of them and then it starts the sequence over. That seemed to be what worked for me.