Cant even start up Fun Labs!!

TRICKY1976

To start up Avatar Kinect;

1. Hit the xbox guide button

2. Go one tab left and go to quick launch

3. Go one tab right and go to latest downloads

4. Click on Avatar Kinect and play

This can be done for all fun labs gadgets you have downloaded, in step 3 just go over 2 tabs and find the gadgets you want to play.

I'm quite sure it doesn't actually freeze. It looks like the screen freezes every time you start it up, and sometimes it stays on that screen and doesn't move for 2-3 minutes straight, but then it starts up just fine. I think most people are just shutting off their system and thinking it froze without just waiting for a couple minutes.

To start up Avatar Kinect;

1. Hit the xbox guide button

2. Go one tab left and go to quick launch

3. Go one tab right and go to latest downloads

4. Click on Avatar Kinect and play

This can be done for all fun labs gadgets you have downloaded, in step 3 just go over 2 tabs and find the gadgets you want to play.

How am i supposed to start it if i cant download it?

I'm quite sure it doesn't actually freeze. It looks like the screen freezes every time you start it up, and sometimes it stays on that screen and doesn't move for 2-3 minutes straight, but then it starts up just fine. I think most people are just shutting off their system and thinking it froze without just waiting for a couple minutes.

I had it on the "loading" screen for an hour while I left to do some errands, just sits there. Pretty sure was frozen.

Playing many buggy games throughout my xbox career, I can say without a doubt it was frozen. The two most critical ways to tell if your xbox froze is A. pressing the guide button does nothing. B. when you turn off your xbox, it shuts down within a fraction of a second, rather then 2 - 4 seconds that it takes to make sure it will shut down safely.

Yeah, I posted in like 5 threads on the official xbox forums, you guys might want to add yourselves to the list there (No need to sign up for a new account, your xbox live account works.) As xbox developers, and people in charge regularly check the official forums for issues, more people with the issue, the more likely for them to put effort to fix it.

Also, it is the new patch that is glitching up kinect fun labs, as Goggly Eyes and Kinect Me DO NOT show up in the quick launch, you could alternatively delete your cache on your harddrive (Deletes the update) and when your start up the game, make sure not to download the update, the game will work fine, you will not be able to download any games you do not have, but you can select any of them. Also, when you click on the games, such as googly eyes, it will sign you back into xbox live, so your achievements will still be timestamped.

The funny thing? The patch was made to fix Kinect Fun Labs for people that own a kinect bundle without a harddrive. It works for them now, but in doing so it ruined it for people that don't own the kinect bundle... Wow...

as mentioned above how do you start bobble head or build a buddy if you can't download it? does anyone want to share the files from content/0000000000000000/58480813/00000002 (for bobble head) and content/0000000000000000/58480813/00000002 (for build a buddy).

everyone would be so glad to get the extra kinect toys, exercise, and gamerscore...!