Hunter-Seeker Glitched (Spoilers)

PyschoJ2456

So this achievement where you have to kill all 13 "boss" enemies is glitched. Last night Ihad 12 of 13 kills which I knew the only one left was "Blindspot", I killed him today and no achievement and it still says I have 12 of 13 and all the side missions with the bosses are all completed according to the game.

Also a few side missions you can start at the paradise camp will reappear at the fort. And the continuous missions with Jackie where you need to find keepsake photo's has disappeared at the fort to but the game still will let me pick them up.

really glitchy its annoying

I've heard that if you kill one with your rage/fury activated they don't register it.

I just posted this in the Achievement Roadmap but I will paste it into this thread for reference.

--------------------------------------------------

In regards to the Hunter-Seeker achievement, I noticed you had this underneath

NOTE: If you kill the champion monsters with Furry/Rage. It will not count as a completed Dead Zone.

This might apply for Joe “Ogre” Somare (As I killed him without using fury) but for the others I don't think that is correct as I killed nearly all of the Dead Zone Bosses with Fury in Henderson and I never even knew about it not counting and all my achievements popped no problem including The Achiever.

Just thought I would let you know.

Definitely glitched. I'm 100% sure I've killed all 13 of them and I have them all in my casebook, yet on the achievement list it's only showing 12/13..

You meet the named monsters outside too and it will appear on your casebook. For example the walking carcass will always spawn at the military base, if you kill him there it wont count but it will appear in your casebook.

You meet the named monsters outside too and it will appear on your casebook. For example the walking carcass will always spawn at the military base, if you kill him there it wont count but it will appear in your casebook.

I revisited every dead zone yet again (3rd time in total) and George Serero re-spawned, killed him and I got the achievement. Very buggy.

Has anyone come out with a definitive fix for this? I just killed the 6th champion in the 1st area 'Ogre' and checked my tracker and am at 5/13. In the casebook it has the first 6 listed. I foolishly wasn't checking when it was updating so am not totally sure which one didn't count although my gut feeling is it was Ogre.

Ok nvm. Seems with Ogre I was premature checking the tracker. It updated after I killed everything else.

Still I do hate the fact that this games potential glitches are making me check the trackers after every quest/collectable etc.

Edited by Mr Stoat