Glitches to benifit you?

Inn3rL

Anyways. I don't know if a glitch thread would be allowed on a forum, especially since you could cheat with 2+ people and get to round 50. Solo is fine though imo as it doesn't count to the leaderboard. Just look on youtube though.

- Sorry I hadn't thought about it like that, but I'll change the thread now just incase :)

Are achievements unlockable on splitscreen and system link? My house mate has his own console and Tv but sometimes when we play with just the two of us over live it decides to be a bit laggy? :(

Inn3rL

Edited by Inn3rL
Edit: Don't wanna rock the boat

Barrier glitches are fun for a time. But once you get to about level 20... it's a bit boring.

Anyways. I don't know if a glitch thread would be allowed on a forum, especially since you could cheat with 2+ people and get to round 50. Solo is fine though imo as it doesn't count to the leaderboard. Just look on youtube though.

CoD4 had perfect glitches. Most of the good ones had to be done in Old School Mode so the only playlist effected by this was Old School FFA, which wasn't widely enjoyed anyway.

And they patched the pyramid barrier glitch? That sucks. I got to round 44 in solo doing it. :p Also got the "Fully Armed and Operational" and "Perks in Space" achievements during that game...good thing I got them out of the way early (not that they're that hard, but I enjoy playing Moon with a team and didn't want to be hacking perks taking forever while we were trying to make it to round 30+).

And they patched the pyramid barrier glitch? That sucks. I got to round 44 in solo doing it. :p Also got the "Fully Armed and Operational" and "Perks in Space" achievements during that game...good thing I got them out of the way early (not that they're that hard, but I enjoy playing Moon with a team and didn't want to be hacking perks taking forever while we were trying to make it to round 30+).

By the time I find out about one to screw around with for fun it gets patched lol :p Thats why I thought I would ask in here but I managed to get all mine legit (At the cost of my sanity) Ground Control on Solo was not fun :(

By the time I find out about one to screw around with for fun it gets patched lol :p Thats why I thought I would ask in here but I managed to get all mine legit (At the cost of my sanity) Ground Control on Solo was not fun :(

I can believe it. I still don't have it. I've tried numerous times but my luck with excavators seems to be in a decline after getting the Big Bang Theory achievement.

I got a rather funny story here.

Me and my two friends were using the Moon bounce-pad Xbox-disconnect glitch (before it was patched) and we were trying to do the Easter egg. We almost had all four tubes filled by throwing Gersch devices at them, pulling the zombies running to the glitch to the tubes, when the host got lagged out and d/c from XBL.

We quit for the night and then the next day we went for the Easter egg again, this time without using the glitch (I also think it was patched) and we did it first try, without cheating.

Goes to show in zombies, glitches help but they are NOT needed to do anything in the game.

The easter egg is actually much easier without glitches. Just make sure when you're filling the tubes, only one person is down by the pyramid and everyone else is running a rape train outside by the rock. DON'T let anyone go in the Biodome because it only takes 1 person to be in there for the zombies to start running everywhere on the map. I don't know why.

- Sorry I hadn't thought about it like that, but I'll change the thread now just incase :)

Are achievements unlockable on splitscreen and system link? My house mate has his own console and Tv but sometimes when we play with just the two of us over live it decides to be a bit laggy? :(

Inn3rL

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/218-call-of-duty-black-ops/

Note: At least two players must have Claymores in order for this glitch to work.

Starting at PHD Flopper, go down the stairs. Ahead, on the left, you should see a window in the wall. If you are standing right infront of the window looking into it, and turn to your left, you should see a tiny separation between the wall and the concrete barrier, go in to this corner and take out your claymores. If you aim with your claymores and look up you will see a white insignia on the wall. Aim at the center of that symbol and plant a claymore, now with out moving either joystick, crouch and plant your second claymore. After two players have done this, one player can stand in that spot at any time and be granted complete invulnerability until they exit the glitch. For safety, you should place new claymores at the beginning or end of each round.